We checked in last minute to this `hidden gem`of a hotel -- & were more than pleasantly surprised with the amazing service, helpful staff, and yummy included breakfast. The staff were especially helpful with advice and directions for Carnaval! All the breakfast food was fair trade. The room was small, but comfortable. & We LOVED the murphy beds -- gave us lots of roomto get ready.
Thanks for hosting our Girls` Weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At l'Auberge l'Autre Jardin, you will enjoy being responsible consumers and will experience a concept in tourism unique in Quebec City!L'Autre Jardin, a thoroughly urban inn, is an offshoot of Carrefour Tiers-Monde, an organization of international cooperation that aims to further sustainable development and fair trade on our planet.L'Auberge l'Autre Jardin invites you to discover the heart of Quebec City with its original boutiques, venues and restaurants; an area bustling with artists, students and high tech entrepreneurs, just a few minutes away from the Old City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your L'Autre Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Autre Jardin Hotel Quebec City
- L'Autre Jardin Quebec/Quebec City