I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in the month of March, with my 2 children (9 and 11 yo). It was very nice; the hotel is small, so are the rooms and reception area. Only one desk attendant per shift, but it´s enough. They are very helpful and when they don´t know something, they find out for you. The location could be better, but it´s not bad at all, like 5 blocks from the center of Old Quebec, but it´s right across the street from the beautiful food market. They don´t have room service, but they do deliver every morning a bag with a nice breakfast to your door, and the restaurant downstairs delivers to your room as well. I do recommend this hotel, and I would stay there again if it were for the quality of the rooms and personnel, but probably next time I would rather stay in a hotel closer to the restaurants and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Quebec, in the heart of Old Quebec City, Hotel des Coutellier is one of the nicest and charming Old Port Inn. For a romantic weekend getaway, a hotel meeting, honeymoon or family vacations, one of our hotel package will fulfill your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel des Coutellier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Coutellier Hotel
- Des Coutellier Quebec City
- Hotel Des Coutellier Quebec/Quebec City