First class accommodations and staff. Walking distance to everything beautiful Québec City has to offer. We were greeted at the front desk by Martin Dufour, front office manager. He was fabulous throughout our stay, as was Lydie Marie, reservations manager. Our top floor room #609 was lovely, with a two-step up walk to a huge terrace, with a perfect view of the Frontenac Hotel. (Why anybody would want to stay there after experiencing the Auberge is a mystery to me!) The Weds. evening reception was a wonderful surprise, with friendly staff there to greet you with outstanding hot hors d'oeuvres and cocktail of choice. We loved a particular CD that we played on the Boze in our room and they even mailed it to me, when I inquired about purchasing it. A fabulous overall experience and we'll definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than a boutique hotel, Auberge Saint-Antoine is a window on Québec City’s past. Hundreds of artifacts from both the French and English regimes were discovered during an extensive archaeological dig on the property. In this unique contemporary space, the past has been audaciously re-interpreted for you to savour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge Saint-Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Antoine Quebec City
- Auberge St Antoine
- Auberge Saint-Antoine Quebec/Quebec City