All reviewsle galopinrowing machinea free shuttle busfront deskgreat shuttle servicevanity areaelectric carsstationary bikeold quebecfitted sheetnespresso coffee makerfire pitquebec aquariumno elevatorregular hotelcity busshort drive
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed 2 nights in this hotel in June. It was actually a second choice since the hotel where I usually stay for business trips to Quebec was full. Was pleased to realize that this is not a "second choice" hotel!

My room was on the ground floor and was clean and modern. Very stylish finishes, including the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the room itself was spacious enough for me to move around.

The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again regardless of whether or not my regular hotel is available.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
hotelsepia, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Sepia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Bonjour and thank you very much for this amazing review!
I hope that we will become your first choice for your business trip in Quebec City!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Hotel was a good price and close to lots of good restaurants. Everything is driving distance away but for the price it's worth it. And the free shuttle to down town old quebec was really useful, we used it every day to get there! The staff were also very friendly and helpful! The room was a bit small but as a couple it was fine for us and we were really only there to sleep so it was no problem!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelsepia, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Sepia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Bonjour and thanks for your really good review!
I am glad to know thta your stay with us was very enjoyable.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The room was clean, and the staff were very friendly, polite, and helpful. I would have preferred a hotel in the old part of the city, but this was only about 5 miles away, and it was an easy drive. Parking is free. The bathroom set-up in our room was a bit awkward, but this is not a deal-breaker. I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Only 2 floors. You may want to ask for a 2nd-floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Bonjour Angela R and thanks for your great review!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is within a short drive to the old city,and the staff is very polite.We arrived early and Melanie at the front desk checked us in and offered us maps and explained us how to get to the old city .They offer a shuttle to place d'armes every day twice a day if I'm not wrong!the hotel is very clean and very modern!i highly recommend it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
hotelsepia, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Sepia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you so much for your great review!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel on-line & stayed at this hotel as a re-charge point on our way to the Fredericton area in New Brunswick. After over 8+ hours on the road, we were welcomed on Thursday June 29th by a wonderfully professional and friendly evening Front Desk Person (sorry! I don't recall her name! Elle avait des cheveux courte and tres gentille) It was clear that there had been an enormous renovation done to an existing motel and a real job well done! Our room was very modern in design & decor. The LED lights above the head board and along the case goods was very modern. It was very clean and welcoming. We liked the open design and the separate sink/vanity area was great for 2 people to get ready in the morning .

The breakfast for $12 pp the next morning in the Galopin Restaurant was a wonderful start to our day and journey ahead. The environment was calm and quiet. The servers (gentleman, sorry - no name, was so professional). The buffet/food stations were wonderful with items for everyone. Being from Ontario and an ex-Montrealer, we truly enjoyed the baked beans with breakfast...and for me to have a pork/meat alternative with scrambled eggs was a bonus. The music was light in the back ground and the clientele were also very soft spoken making a calm start to our day.

We will definitely return on a future trip east and hope to enjoy the outdoor patio just beside the restaurant. I imagine that a wonderful spot to relax in the comfy chairs and enjoy the gas fire/BBQ (not sure what it was) after a day on the road...with a glass of red in hand!

Thank you for a wonderful stop-over stay. It was definitely not long enough.

POSITIVES (only!)
<> Not far off of the highway without going into the city
<> $ (we paid $128/double plus taxes)
<> Clean, very comfortable & modern rooms
<> Professional & friendly staff
<> Nice view of the 3 bridges into QC
<> Restaurant well worth the additional $12 for breakfast
<> Well lit parking
<> Safe

P.S. We didn't see an elevator, so if you cannot manage the stairs, simply request a main floor room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelsepia, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Sepia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you is the only thing I can thing about for this amazing and positive review!
Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon!