This hotel is not 3 stars - nor is it worth the money. We stayed in Room 403 and paid 127.90 including taxes. From the hotel, it's also a 20 minute drive to Old Quebec City and situated in Beauport, which is surrounded by several other 1-2 star hotels and run down buildings. It is not in a strategic location at all.
Do yourself a HUGE favor and spend the extra money on a Hotel in Old Quebec City. It will be worth the money, and you'll be in walking distance to all the tourist areas without having to worry about parking. As for the hotel, it is old and worn down. Check out the pictures if you don't believe me. Stains all over the floor, broken furniture and very thin pillows. Plus one of the blankets had a cigarette burn in it. I would not ever stay here again, and I recommend to anyone looking to visit the old charm of Vieux Quebec, please book a hotel there and do not try and save money by looking in Beauport. This is not a 3-star Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers 145 rooms where everything is close by. Located in front of St.Lawrence River, the Hotel Ambassadeur is only a five minutes drive to Old Quebec. The Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec offers a surprising view on Quebec City and the Beauport Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadeur Quebec Hotel
- Ambassadeur Quebec Beauport
- Hotel Ambassadeur Quebec Quebec City