New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #16 of 104 Hotels in Quebec City
Moncton, Canada
“Amazing Hotel/Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

My family stayed there for two nights and I loved it! Unlimited Wi-Fi Room service and aniamals aloud! I brougt my little kitty with me :) The breakfeast is really good with things for everyone. I think it`s even better then the Hilton!!!We stayed one night at the hilton and then discoverd this hotel. I don`t know why it only has 3 stars! Cause it`s amazing!

You should defenatly go!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tilouis, Director of Sales at Hotel & Suites Normandin, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your comments on our Tripadvisor page. I am very pleased that you found our hotel amazing. Lots of our visitors appreciate services like our free Wi-Fi Internet access, our expanded continental breakfast formula and recently our welcoming
Pet-Friendly policy.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Sales & Marketing Director
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Korean first
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Normandin twice in January 2012. Our first stay was absolutely amazing. The room was clean and had loads of space for our things. The bed was clean and confortable. the shower was great with a rain shower head and a hand held. Very modern looking room.

Our second stay was not a great experience. The room smelled stuffy. The windows do not open for any fresh air. The room was smaller and there was a window looking into the bathroom from the bedroom. It was so uncomfortable to shower and use the facilities. And to top it off, the king bed was actually two smaller beds pushed together with a join in the middle. The join split when my husband and I were sleeping and he rolled right into the hole. It pushed me over to the side and I ended up sleeping on an awkward angle/slope.

I'm nervous as I booked multiple rooms for a few days in April for my family. I'm debating cancelling in case they have a bad experience as well.

Its too bad as I work out of an office nearby. I was planning on staying every second Friday at the Normandin. I've since found other accomodations.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank RoiMc
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

They run a first class operation. The property and room were spotless, everything well maintained, the staff was courteous and attentive. There are several budget places to eat withing walking distance, including the restaurant across the parking lot.

Room Tip: The suites are well worth it.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tilouis, Director of Sales at Hotel & Suites Normandin, responded to this review, 27 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to share your experience at our property. Our gold is to provide our guests with an affordable, welcoming and clean environment day after day, that’s why I am very pleased with your comment about the cleanliness of your room and the hotel in general. I am also glad that you appreciated the Normandin restaurant on the premises. Be sure that your comment will be share with all our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in Quebec City.

Montreal Quebec
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

I spend one night at the Hotel & Suites Normandin in mid-december. Welcome was nice, room was newly, fully renovated and comfortable. Affordable and price includes a continental breakfast. This hotel is situated at the crossroad of highways with businesses, stores, a big shopping mall and fast food and bistros around. Very ugly surrroundings but only ten minutes by car to get to old Quebec. I went there because it was affordable and practical not for the beautiful surroundings... An interesting alternative to avoid the pricy old Quebec hotels.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time you took to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you found the comfort and the value you were looking for by choosing to stay with us. Effectively our property is not recognized for the beauty of his surroundings but as you have mention, we are near from every essential services travelers are looking for. Our visitors appreciate that we are located less than 10 minutes drive from the Old Quebec beauties and that we are offering nice rooms at a competitive price.

It will be a pleasure for us to welcoming you back next time you visit Quebec City.

Sales & marketing Director
Laval, QC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

When looking for a good deal in QC this is a good place to consider. Used mostly by business people, it is off the beaten track but not far from everything as Quebec is quite concentrate as a town.
Rooms are renovated and very nice. Complementary breakfast is nothing spectacular but OK. Staff is great.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about our establishment. Your review describes exactly what picture and what expectations travelers should have by choosing to stay at the Hotel & Suites Normandin. A friendly and quiet hotel not located downtown but close to it and which offers nice rooms, welcoming staff and great value.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sales & Marketing Director