Hotel Le Priori
US$ 412
US$ 370
  • Restaurant
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
US$ 221
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 149
Le Champlain Hotel(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 261
US$ 219
  • Pool
Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
L'Hotel Quebec(Quebec City)
US$ 166
US$ 162
1,222 results
All reviewslower townjunior suiteold quebecbottle of champagneboutique hotelart galleriessliding doorstandard roomplace royalecroissantsregular roomold buildingthe hotel staffbreakfast was includedfront desk staffnespresso machinestone walls
Reviewed 13 April 2012

First, due to a delay in Newark, I arrived very late. The front desks closes at midnight, which is okay, because they have an intercom connected to a night person who can buzz you in. They left an envelope for me on the ground floor, which was nice, but less charming is that the elevator gets shut down after midnight as well.

So, I had to walk up five floors with my bags. When I got to my room, which was very nice, there was no heat. This was late March, still very cold in Quebec City. I was able to huddle under my sheets, but it took two more days for them to fix the heat.

Otherwise, very nice. Bed is very comfortable, style is very contemporary, what I would call Quebec Moderne. An excellent breakfast is included daily.

I realize that it is expensive the front desk open at night, but that, combined with no heat for two days, tempered my enthusiasm for Le Priori.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Erwan F, General Manager at Hotel Le Priori, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear BrooklynGarcon,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Hotel Le Priori.

I am deeply sorry that you experienced some issues during your stay. As the front desk is closed from midnight to six, we have no other choice but to close the elevator as it opens on various public areas such as restaurant Toast!. Our night agent can be on site within minutes: he is located on the same street. We usually allocate low floor rooms for late arrivals to avoid walking up numerous floors. I will investigate to understand why the procedure has not been followed in your situation.

Regarding the issue you have faced with the heat, please receive my sincere apologies. We have changed all the convectors that were not effective enough and have backed them with our air conditioning system that can provide additional heat during winter.

Thank you for your positive input about our complimentary buffet. We want to make sure every guest enjoys a great hot and cold breakfast to start the day.

It is always nice to have feedback on everything we have to work on to improve our service. I hope that we will be able to welcome you again to show you our improvements.

Best regards,

Erwan Franchet

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel in order to attend my sister's wedding. The whole family did. It was a fantastic experience. The rooms are beautiful (although some are a little small) and the suites are amazing. The staff was wonderful, helpful and saved the day when we almost forgot the bouquets on the way to the wedding. The cobblestones at the back were a little icy, but I have no complaints about this hotel. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Erwan F, General Manager at Hotel Le Priori, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear kimie320,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Your positive feedback on our staff is greatly appreciated. At Hotel Le Priori, we all make our best to offer the best stay possible to all our guests.
I am sorry that you found our backyard a little bit icy. We were undergoing major renovations this winter and it affected our maintenance program. This is now over and we are getting ready for the sunny season : Toast! restaurant will set soon its tables outside!

On the behalf of the staff, I thank you for your recommandation : this is for us a great reward.

We hope to welcome you soon at Hotel Le Priori.

Best Regards,

Erwan Franchet

Reviewed 22 February 2012

we were attending a family wedding.found the rooms to be very clean with an unusual mix of old and new charm .fascinating architecture with good use of space.Has very large windows.Staff were extremely helpful and very attentive to our needs.(they made sure we didn't drive away without the flowers)Breakfast was very good and not the usual fruit/croissants.Our view was of cobble streets and a partial water view.This hotel is close to the museum,art and clothing stores,and numerous restaurants.A 10 min. walk to Le Chateau, the ferry and the train station.Much to see and do!

Room Tip: pick an upgrade for a larger room and especially if you have children.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 4mom4
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I took my girlfriend to Quebecfor the opening of winter carnival 2012. We loved our stay at the hotel and our time in Old Quebec. The hotel is in the heart of the old city. The rooms are comfortable and the suites like the one we stayed at was beautiful.
Le Priori is a hidden gem, and made our stay such a special one.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank sanichute
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Le Priori's staff elevates a fine hotel to an excellent experience, and even in the intimate, personalized realm of boutique and design hotels, the staff is unparalleled.

The hotel's location, as other reviewers note, is perfect. The William Suite is enormous, larger than its description or photos can capture. The bathroom's tub and shower both easily hold two, and both bedroom and downstairs living area are comfortably, tastefully furnished. The building's storied architectural appeal is complimented, rather than confused, by the suite's modern design and decor.

Toast not only serves an elaborate breakfast spread (with fresh dishes and piping-hot pastries being ushered from table to table, before taking their place at the buffet), but the most creative (playful, even) small-plate menu based on Quebecois cuisine I experienced in either QC or Montreal.

A late-night/early-morning issue was resolved by the staff without the slightest delay, and with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. A question from the previous day, despite a full staff turnover, was addressed with gusto the following morning, with reception and management not only knowledgeable but incredibly helpful. Despite my limited aptitude in French, the entire staff engaged in English enthusiastically and graciously. Especially helpful, both in person and via email before and after, was manager Erwan.

In short, Le Priori would make for a fine stay in Quebec City even with the occasional hiccup in service, but there were none. Quite the contrary.

Room Tip: The Williams Suite is so reasonably-priced, for its spaciousness and amenities, I would insist on it.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends