My self and significant other stayed here second week of November last year. Got a deal on line for Standard room for three night stay which included 15% discount. Ended up being upgraded (was a surprise) to Deluxe room with a fruit basket waiting for us. The room was over looking to the court yard, very neat and peaceful place to stay. We drove from Toronto arrived pretty late, there is only valet parking reasonably priced. The hotel is located at a very convenient location. Several eateries close by. On the first day we walked around Historic Old Quebec was slightly breezy and most places were switching to winter mode. Second day we took the bus tour.. highly recommended. Few eateries close by to try..Casse-Crepe Breton. Lots to do and you can unwind in the pool. Try the spa.. need pre-booking.. my significant other had the facial experience and liked it very much. Free WIFI is available through out the hotel... enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic, culturally vibrant and gastronomic activity of Old Quebec, Hotel Manoir Victoria extends a warm and friendly welcome in an inviting decor that was recently renovated and upgraded. With its unique European style, the 4-star hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, some of which are high-luxury units with ambiance fireplace and whirlpool bath, eight meeting and function rooms that can accommodate up to 175 people, two restaurants including the inspired cuisine of "CHEZ BOULAY - BISTROBOREAL", free wireless high-speed Internet access, an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness centre, an Internet lounge and indoor parking with valet service. In addition, the << Spa du Manoir>> offers a full range of beauty and well-being services which, combined with an expert advice and a relaxing environment, will wonderfully complement your stay: Therapeutic massages, body treatments and esthetics care are provided with first class expertise, effective products and warm human contact. Eight (8) treatment rooms are at your disposal to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Manoir Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Victoria Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Manoir Victoria Quebec/Quebec City