This was my first stay at this hotel. I usually stay at the hilton downtown, but my last several hilton experiences have been terrible, so I thought I would follow the suggestion of colleagues and try this hotel.
What a great experience. From checking in where I was treated very nicely by the gentleman checking me in and even suggesting a different room, to the bartender who tolerated my terrible french and spoke to me in English thereafter, to the rooms themselves that were superb. The steam sauna in my shower made me want to never check out and the bed was awesome.
Rates were quite reasonable and when it came time to check out, I did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City