“cozy and a great food experience”

Restaurant Shanghai
Ranked #504 of 1,581 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neufchatel Est - Lebourgneuf
Description: Shanghai cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, Guangdong cuisine, authentic Chinese restaurant.Crispy fried duck, Beijing duck, fish-flavored pork, homemade dumplings, spring rolls, etc., and can provide special dishes on request.Do not miss this one in Quebec.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My boss was looking fro a quiet restaurant to go after a team building session and I suggested Le Restaurant Shanghai because of a recommendation I had heard on the radio. We were not disapointed. Wide menu selection with an attention to offer more authentic Chinese dishes. It is a bit off the touristic area but very easily accessible by car.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I was in search of a good place to eat a good General Tao and it was not as good as expected. It is a nice little place, the staff is nice but for the food if you have big expectations; go somewhere else.

1  Thank Fatboylo2012
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I had been to their former restaurant, Elysée Mandarin, in the past and thought it would be as good so we decided to try it. It was okay but not the explosion of tastes we had expected. We usually go to a Szechuan restaurant that is 30% cheaper and the food is better. It was an anniversary dinner with our child and it came to 100$ with no alcoholic beverages, we won't be going back.

2  Thank Gina B
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Last year when I was traveling in Quebec, I found this restaurant in trip-advisor because I am so sick of French food. As a Chinese, the food is beyond my expectation. Good environment and great service. The food is cooked in Chinese way. I love it!

1  Thank Sagewei
Reviewed 8 January 2014

It was our first visit to this small resto in Quebec but we will return and recommend it to all my friends or anyone else that ask me to refer them an excellent resto. Quality of food, servers and price = excellency . There is nonnegative point regarding this place

2  Thank Ronald R