Just stayed there over Oct. 13-15 2006. I travel almost every week so I have a pretty good feel for hotels. This was my first trip to the "mysterious" French Canada. After a single visit, I can tell you unequivocally that this is the place to stay in Quebec City. It is a modern and vibrant place that is walking distance (and a beautiful walk at that!) to all attractions. It is truly in the heart of the city. I enthusiastically recommend this to all-- business travelers and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Hotel du Capitole, in the heart of Old Quebec! This small four-star 40 room hotel will charm you with its warm and personalized hospitality. At L'Hotel du Capitole, we always roll out the red carpet to pamper our guests with special attention. Discover the warm ambience of our hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec. Whether for a romantic stay or for a business meeting, you will be delighted by our wide selection of packages, which include lodging, meals and dinner shows. Small and large meeting halls are also available for business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel du Capitole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Capitole De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Capitole De Quebec City
- Hotel Du Capitole Quebec/Quebec City