We stayed here in July for 5 nights during the summer festival. Our room was spacious, with 2 queen beds, private bath, wifi, and a/c. The a/c was a life saver as it gets humid in the summer. During the festival the sound from the bands can carry so being able to close the window and not swelter, was nice. It is centrally located so we were able to go out and back as we pleased. Everything we wanted to see was within walking distance. The free Cirque du Soleil show was within 15 mins walking. The breakfasts were very tasty and filling, service was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City