“Lunch”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband, aunt and I enjoyed the food and we found the service friendly and efficient. My husband and I ordered the Mikado salad and it was fresh, tasty and well prepared. He ordered chicken katsu which came with broccoli and white rice. The chicken was coating was crunchy and the chicken was tender. Our aunt ordered the fish soup and fried calamari. She was very pleased with her meal. I had the sushi and sashimi deluxe. Overall the fish was fresh save for the tuna which was borderline. There was complementary dessert which was a coconut cake and it was nice. We were seated promptly and the courses were served in a timely manner.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We don't know about the food ... but the service is problematic. We reserved a specific table, in person, and the table was given to another couple just before we arrived (on time!!)

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Overpriced sushi and appalling service. Sushi was acceptable but certainly not worth what we paid. The service was excruciatingly slow and even though this restaurant is likely classified as " fine dining" given the prices, there is no need to wait 15 minutes for a miso soup and then another 20 for a very ordinary sushi roll when the restaurant was not busy!! I would far rather have eaten at St Denis Sushi a few doors away!!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Watching Nice resturant, very good sushi and rich menu. I enjoyed sitting on the bar watching the cooks rolling thier Maki.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Sushi was very good - quality of the ingredients were fantastic and everything we ordered was delicious. Dessert menu is limited, mainly sorbets and ice cream. Service was very slow, restaurant where sat was cold - other than that I'd recommend it.