“Okay”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #3,554 of 6,248 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We went for supper recently. The decor is nice, the staff distracted by any hot young guys who show uo, the noise level is high and TV's are everywhere. Okay place if you're a die hard sports fan, but if you want a good quiet dinner, try St Hubert

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We had a great evening and the sservice was amazing. I really feel bad that I forgot our waitress name. Everything flowed very well and she was very patient and spoke in english and in frenchc as we had a friend from England with us who was enjoying his first time at Boston Pizza. The food was exactly what we expected well alctually we got a pleasant surprise when the nachos arrived and the share portion was sooooo big but oh so delicious. We will be back soon :)

Reviewed 25 June 2016

DO NOT ORDER MINI DOUGHNUTS!!! My sister and I both had different meals but decided to share dessert. We ordered the NEW mini doughnuts as it looked really good in the photo. We are extremely sick from it. The whole drive home, we both wanted to vomit, our stomachs were hurting as if we drank "rotten milk".

Very disappointed.

1  Thank LaPriscille D
Reviewed 2 June 2016

good food and good service nice special and beautiful terasse
will go back any time thx for the birthday cake and toys for the kids

1  Thank Michel F
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Used to order delivery every other friday or so for a total of over 100$ until the orders would be totally messed up. Not the delivery guy's fault, but when one or two main courses are missing and that, three orders in a row, there has to be a problem.
Then speaking to the manager Michel about it, he was trying to say we never ordered these items!! The order total the girl gave us on the phone differed from the order total the delivery guy had, obviously someone screwed up somewhere, but the manager implying that we never ordered and said the calls are recorded and he would check, even funnier, I asked him to call me when he's done listening to the recorded call to let me know, then called back 1 hour later to ask him about it and he had attitude saying he has a restaurant to run and can listen to the call now, when I asked when he said during the week and said he'd call me back, that was like a month ago and never heard of him, thought of calling boston pizza in BC to flag this and decided they probably will just fire the moron and replace him with another so just decided to stop ordering there. They messed up our order in the past under a different manager that told us they were sorry blah blah and we didn't care, mistakes happen, then next order same thing, we stayed away for a month or so abd decided to order again to give them a chance and this happened. No words can come close to say how we are NEVER ordering from there again!
Terrible terrible management