“Hidden but Super Delicious Sushi Place in Montreal”
Review of Saiken Sushi - CLOSED

Saiken Sushi
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Olympic Park & Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (HoMa)
Description: Saiken Sushi offers Japanese cuisine along with the most popular Nepalese dishes to be enjoyed. Along with a diverse menu, Saiken Sushi also has a diverse Sake and Wine list. Delivery and take out are available.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have been to this place four times since march 2016, we have been eating many places after our favourite restaurant Kaizen was closed. We feel this place was off located but it has a very good quality sushi. It's been long that, I was really looking for a good Sashimi but since we discovered Saiken we are very happy. Salmon, Tuna and Hamachi which are my favourite is always very fresh and good quality. Their Salmonade and Ultimate Spider is really amazing, down part is they don't have sweet sauce rest is superb.
A place to try for sushi lover.

2  Thank rongyang1999

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Happened to know about this restaurant from the ladies we were staying with from airBNB. The place was very easy to get to, as it was near a metro station. The food was awesome. Honestly the best maki I've had so far. My husband and I weren't planning on having a big meal, but after trying the food, I had to order another.

2  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We enjoyed a dinner at Saiken having dozens of Makis and some Nigiris. The place is really good even though it might not look so fancy from the outside. Value for money is good, too. Can recommend!

2  Thank monsieur_touriste
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We were a group of 6 made an early reservation, happy to receive a warm welcome. We were a bit disappointed with late service which might me because they were busy. Once the food came to our table we were speechless a beautiful presentation with full of delicious maki really made us feel it was worthier to wait. Unagi Sashimi was really good loved them. Very fresh Sashimi and a good selections of the wines !! Highly recommended !

2  Thank Simson98
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We made an early reservation to this place based on Tripadvisor reviews. We ordered Titanic from black board and selected 2 Special Makis Black Dragon & Lobster Paradise and 3 Classics Spider, California & New-York. Sushi on a big boat is very nice and all Makis are delicious. Happy to watch Eurocup opening match too... Excellent sushi & service too..

1  Thank Mia C