“Diner and Dancing”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Cross street: Milton Street
Description: Born out of the simple notion that food and entertainment can go hand in hand, Ristorante Buonanotte has continued to fulfill its duty as Montreal's "beacon of nightlife", while still being able to maintain its devotion to culinary excellence in Italian cuisine. Buonanotte is the place for those wishing to experience the charm, style, flair and grace the city has to offer on its most vibrant and cosmopolitan boulevard. Located in proximity to the premier galleries, museums, boutiques and hotels, Buonanotte satisfies every visitor's senses and cravings since 1991.
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Second time visiting Montreal and Buonanotte I really enjoy the atmosphere here. We had a late evening diner and when we ran a little late with our reservation they had no issue accommodating us after we called to inform them. The manager pays attention to what's going on in the restaurant and my only complaint would be that although the wait staff are beautiful and most are friendly I think they could use a little more help with customer service skills. The restaurant turns into a night club and I just loved the DJ again my only complaint at this time of the night is that the bar is very crowded with not enough bar tenders. My suggestion to them at this time of night would be to remove the bar stools around the bar so people can access it a little better. If you're looking for a classy over 30 club for a good meal and some dancing I would recommend this place!!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Reservations honored and timely. Entrees of Calamari, fried calamari c/w roasted tomato mayo and Salmone Marinato, King salmon gravlax, avocado crema, orange, sorrel. For the main course, SPAGHETTI POMODORO PAOLO PETRILLI Corbara tomatoes, olive oil & MAIALE Québec bone in pork chop, roasted baby new potato, cacciatore style sauce 25 **GUANCIA DI MANZO. The portions were generous and exquisite. Deserts were Iced Cappucino and Canolli. Again exquisite. We left very pleased of our experience, food and service.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

First time in Montreal and after loosing my phone on the first day this dinner had to be great so I can forget about my mishap !
Service was decent , Server Amelie was very pleasant with her french accent !
The food we ordered was pretty darn good!
Not outstanding but very good !
Great atmosphere that switches into a lounge style of an atmosphere after 10pm
Overall a really pleasant experience that I would recommend to other friends
In the mean time the cab driver called my friend on my phone and brought the phone back to the restaurant ! My trip after that was to an amazing start !

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Buonanotte was good. The food was great, the servings small, and the drinks okay. For an expensive and more high end restaurant there are way better options. Don't get me wrong- great pasta, yummy appetizers, beautiful decor and good service. But nothing that was really amazing. For the price you pay, you are better off at a more authentic italian restaurant. Additionally, we had a 7pm reservation but by the end of the dinner we could barely hear or see each other as they blast the music and turn down the lights as the night goes on.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Food was good and overall service was exceptional. It is on pricy side but well worth it for food and service.

I gave it four only because I waited 10 minutes for coat check which should have taken 2 min after a meal. Something to improve on...