We went for graduation at McGill and decided this time to avoid the big hotels near campus thinking they would be a bit loud.
This was a lovely surprise..clean, reasonable, and quite a lovely experience.
The parking is a minute away and has 24hour guarding so is an easy and safe place.
We were upgraded to the third floor suite which has a lovely outdoor patio at the back.
Fabulous breakfast...Have the smoked salmon omelette!
We found therewas always someone at the desk..Alberto was so helpful.
You will love this clean and homey place.
Rue st Denis will make you fell that you are in the real Montreal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal