“Wow what a fabulous apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
LIVING AREA LIVING AREA
BEAUTIFUL BUILDING
SUITE ENTRY WAY
NIGHT VIEW FROM SUITE
NIGHT VIEW FROM SUITE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
JP C
Cheshire
“Wow what a fabulous apartment”
Reviewed 1 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The apartment is very stylish, very comfortable, well equipped and the views are simply awesome. The apartment is on the 39th floor and the lounge is on a corner with floor to ceiling windows with magnificent views over the St Lawrence river, the old town and downtown. There are also views from both bedrooms. There is also a balcony with small table and chairs. There is a large lobby area on the ground floor of the building with a very helpful concierge 24/7. Steve met us promptly and gave us a good welcome. He always responded quickly to any questions I had. There are also an indoor pool and fitness room you can use. I used the pool which was lovely. The location is perfect in downtown but very close to the old town and the old port. We loved Montreal.

9 Oct 2018
Thank you very much for staying with us and your kind words.
It was a great pleasure to meet you and I hope you will visit Montreal again soon. It is a great city and always something new to see. I am sure I mentioned to you that I came to Montreal for a weekend and I stayed 40 years! Montreal is definately one of the worlds great cities that pulls at your heart..
See you soon!!!!
Steve
Judy E
“Beautiful apartment, significant problems with management”
Reviewed 3 September 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Beautiful space. Communication difficult. Tried to resolve a billing issue the week before we were going (we were charged more than what was in writing on the site) and were told by phone to "just cancel and don't come." We needed a place to stay but I should have taken it as a red flag but we still went. The space was beautiful and the host very personable in person. However we had problems with the cleanliness of the apartment, contacted management who again told us to just check out then (no resolution or help) and when we broke something accidentally, we contacted him right away. I contacted him multiple times to get an update on the cost and he took weeks to resolve it and then said that he was keeping my whole deposit (instead of the cost of the object) and never provided any verification of the cost. I'm currently contesting through my credit card. Really negative experience. If you have no issues and don't need any help the view is lovely, it just was a stressful experience with poor communication.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Sep 2018
I am sad to read this review.
This was a very difficult booking. Damage was done to the suite and we used the security deposit to repair the damage to the item (a large glass coffee table top) and the loss of one days booking while table was repaired in this suite.
I go by all of the reviews we have had over the years and have never had a bad review like the one above.
We consider this matter closed.
Regards
I
Martin022...
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Wow....awesome apartment on the 39th floor!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We couldn’t have picked a better location for our amazing 5 day bachelorette getaway! We loved the apartment.....amazing views and windows everywhere. We were within walking distance to almost everything that we wanted to see and do. We took an Uber to the Marche Jean Talon but everything else we walked to. Montreal you did not disappoint.....we had a WONDERFUL time!!

7 Jul 2018
Thank you so very much for your kind words re your stay at our flat in Montreal. It was a pleasure to meet and host you. I find hosting a great job when I meet people like you and your wonder family.
Thank you again!
anne h
“Perfect”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

The location of the apartment is ideal for visiting the many attractions Montreal has to offer. We were able to walk to most places we wanted to visit,including the Bell Centre,the Contemporary Art Museum(MAC) and vieux Montreal. The apartment itself was extremely stylish, comfortable and quiet with the most incredible views over the city and the river. Steve,the owner,welcomed us on our arrival and was helpful and friendly without being intrusive. Highly recommended.

Your age range 65+
14 Nov 2017
Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope to host you again in the near future.
Beverly P
Huntington, New York
“Fabulous Apartment in Magnificent Montreal”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Montreal is a beautiful city with so much to offer and it was even better because we stayed in Steve's fabulous apartment! The building itself is in a perfect location with easy access to Metros, buses, restaurants, churches, museums and a large mall with a large grocery store. Waking up every morning to the incredible view of the St. Lawrence and the city was matched only by the nighttime spectacular display of city lights from this 39th floor apartment. We stayed here for a week and still want to come back to see more. After a delicious lunch at the Bier Markt not too far from the condo building, Steve met us and gave us a tour of the facilities and answered any questions we had. The apartment was very spacious and modern with floor to ceiling windows and a small balcony to enjoy that glass of wine with some cheese and pate. There was also a large washer and dryer which made for lighter packing. It was within walking distance of the Old Town and about three blocks from Chinatown as well as the Place des Arts, the major performing arts center of Montreal. We highly recommend this quality apartment in downtown Montreal. It will only add to what promises to be, a memorable stay in Montreal.

17 Sep 2017
Hello,
I want to thank you very much for your very kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and to hear you enjoyed your stay in Montreal and our flat. I remember talking to you on your arrival and telling you that I had come to Montreal for a weekend 34 years ago and loved the city so much I never left. Now that you know the warmth and beauty of Montreal and the people I am sure we will meet again.
See you soon!!
Steve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing