“The Only Rental You Will Ever Need In Montreal”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
View from Condo's balcony
Building exterior
The building
Relaxation area with a kitchen, urban lounge and two grills
Relaxation area with a kitchen, urban lounge
Barbecue Area
Rooftop Terrace
View from the building panoramic terrace
Ceiling rain shower in the bathroom
Walk-in
Washer/Dryer
Storage space in the basement
Kitchen fully equipped
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
DaveandKi...
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“The Only Rental You Will Ever Need In Montreal”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Let me begin by saying that anyone reading this should immediately make an inquiry and lock in their dates with Pedro and Zulema. Whether you're are spending a couple of nights, a week, or more, this is the apartment you are looking for.

I had never used Tripadvisor to find a vacation rental before my trip to Montreal, and I was extremely pleased with my experience. I traveled with my girlfriend, and we shared a lovely trip thanks to Pedro and Zulema. This apartment was reasonably priced and the pictures were stunning. I was so blown away that I legitimately thought it must be a hoax or scam until I read the reviews. Verified renters confirmed that this apartment was as great as it looked, and I now count myself among them.

Pedro and Zulema were wonderful. They were in contact with us leading up to our trip. They helped us plan parking and answered our questions always in a timely fashion. We arrived at the apartment, met them outside, and were immediately amazed by how accommodating they were. First they brought us up to the condo. They showed us the condo as thoroughly as if we were renting it for the year.

Next they took us up to the rooftop lounge. It is quite as awesome as it sounds. There is a kitchenette, a couple couches, a brand new pool table, and two grills on the terrace. I should mention this building is less than a year old, and therefore in spectacular condition. Out on the terrace, there is a pool with a few lounge chairs. I must mention that the pool is not heated, which means that on the chillier days and nights, swimming is only for the bold. The roof also has a fenced-in area of tables that are just perfect for a romantic dinner. The view is absolutely astounding. I cannot emphasize enough what a "cherry on top" this rooftop is.

Finally, Pedro and Zulema took us down and out of the building, and proceeded to walk us one square block around to show us how we could get to everything we could want to get to. In one direction, the downtown area is a ten minute walk away. Up the canal, the old port area is fifteen minutes away. The nearest Metro station was a five to ten minute walk, and from there, the city is your oyster. The building, located in Griffintown, is perfectly situated to get anywhere at all in little over a half an hour.

The condo is beautiful and well-stocked to serve your needs. There is a small balcony with its own little view of the city. The furniture is comfortable, the cabinets are stocked with plates and cups and mugs and cooking utensils and pots and pans and everything else one hopes to find in a kitchen (even a convenient, eclectic spice rack). The bed is comfortable, the closet space is plentiful, air conditioner is efficient. The bathroom is stocked with towels and individual sized shampoos and soaps, and well as other toiletries. The shower has a rainfall setting which is most luxurious. There is wi-fi internet and television as well.

I could go on more, I'm sure, but it would mostly get redundant. Pedro and Zulema were an absolute pleasure and so was the condo and the trip as a whole. If I find myself in Montreal again, I will be staying in The Crystal Condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the roof
Liked least: No night swimming
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lanark

Montreal
Reviewed 15 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing