“Excellent studio apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Glass top Stove with oven
Full size refrigerator -freezer
Top right cupboard
Top Left Cupboard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Terry T
“Excellent studio apartment”
Reviewed 16 January 2019 for a stay in July 2018

I lived in this studio apartment for four months while I worked in Montreal. Close to shopping and parks. Clean and spacious. Landlord was great, found her to be super helpful. I moved from Ontario and didn't know anything about Montreal and I don't speak French. I was able to function in this part of Montreal with only speaking English. I would have stayed longer if my work term was extended. Great size in a great part of Montreal.

Date of stay: July 2018
18 Jan 2019
Hello Terry, thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay, and you are welcome anytime you visit Montreal.
roberto20...
Ariccia, Italy
“pleasant and peaceful stay”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed in this apartment for 3 months. The house is comfortable, clean and welcoming. Anna Maria, the owner, is nice, available for any eventuality and very kind. The apartment is in a residential area but with transport you can easily reach the city center and the various attractions of Montreal. I recommend the apartment for a pleasant and peaceful stay in Montreal.

Date of stay: October 2017
75Andi
London, United Kingdom
“Clean,comfortable,spacious apartment with very helpful landlady.”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

AnneMarie was very helpful to us before and during our stay, giving us a lot of information about travel and restaurants. The apartment is just as it looks in the photos and is spotlessly clean. The kitchen is large and generally well equipped. There is even an outdoor seating area available to use. The apartment is located a few minutes walk to the bus stop which connects to the Metro . The journey time to Montreal centre is about 10 -15 minutes by bus followed by a Metro ride around 20 minutes. It's slightly inconvenient for a very early start but mostly you can do it in 45 - 50 minutes. It is situated in a pleasant residential area with shops and restaurants close by. We are very happy to recommend this apartment.

Date of stay: August 2014

Date of stay: August 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
13 Aug 2013
Hi Laura,
It was my pleasure to have you stay here, and there's a bottle of wine with your name on it when you come back to visit!
Take care,
Anne Marie
Portland
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
9 Aug 2013
Hi Mike,
It was so nice to have you stay here for your trip to Montreal, I hope you will visit again, since I am certain Cindy will need more shoes!
Glad to hear you enjoyed your accommodations, and, thanks so much for taking care of my place as if it was your own.
Best regards,
Anne Marie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.