This airport property is a good place for someone using the airport or doing an over night drive through to either Quebec City or Toronto. I found the staff to be friendly in both French and English and helpful.Lots of parking although it's of the paid variety like all other city & airport hotels.
Rooms were clean, they held the Garden Inn standard for this brand well.
The only thing and it's not a fault of the hotel. Not many outside restaurants around at all.
I'd stay again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located seven minutes from the airport, the newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport is the city's best airport hotel for business. This corporate hotel - conveniently located near Bombardier Training Centre, CAE, Rolls Royce and other corporate offices - is a TripAdvisor award winner. Whether you're traveling for business, leisure or you're en route to another destination, you'll enjoy the hotel amenities with everything you need for a comfortable and productive stay. Plan a meeting onsite or relax at the hotel's Resto Bar and Lounge. Enjoy the use of free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour business centre and an indoor pool. At the end of the day, feel at home in a guestroom or suite with a comfortable bed, mini-fridge and microwave. Getting here is easy with a free airport shuttle(please call hotel for details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport Hotel Montreal
- Hilton Quebec
- Quebec Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Saint Laurent