We had a two night stay here in April and were very pleased with the hotel and staff. We have to Montreal many times and have stayed here. The service is always exceptional and the rooms large and clean. Our room was a junior suite with a fireplace and large bathroom with rain shower. The location is right in Old Montreal and very close to the metro. Because of a special occasion, the hotel staff had a bottle of wine waiting for us when we got into our room. There is no need to look for a better hotel in Montreal to stay at than Le Place d'Armes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Place d'Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture. The three historic buildings housing Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail. Hotel Features: - 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture - 2 restaurants and a spa - Rooftop Terrace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal