US$ 211
US$ 127
US$ 176
US$ 170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

US$ 81
US$ 71
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

US$ 222
US$ 158
US$ 132
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 238
US$ 190
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsberri uqam metro stationflat screen tvthe hotel is cleanwalked everywhererue stold portdenis
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Located in the student district, so full of young people during the day and drunk older ones at night. It´s quite nice and lively at daytime. Full of cafes, restaurants, bistros. We arrived very late but could find parking slot in the underground garage one street behind the hotel. (15 CAD/day) It took time to drive there and walk back, but easily accessible via the hotel´s back door. (The receptionist forget to mention.) The receptionists were not very friendly, talkative or helpful. Room was ok, silent, with street view and downtown tower buildings in the far. We walked everywhere in the center, only Olympic park and Botanical garden requires transportation (car or metro). Location was ideal for us. Breakfast was 2-3 days old croissant, tasteless muffin with butter, tea or coffee. Complete disappointment, so second morning we did not even bother to walk down to eat it. One older man sitting there during breakfast and watching you. This tiny kitchen otherwise closed, not possible to make a tea/coffee during the whole day. I did not feel welcome at all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I went to this hotel for the first time and I was very disapointed! First, it is complicated for the parking witch is not on site. My room was on the 4th floor and there is no elevator. The central A/C was not cool at all. The room is really small with 2 different size beds facing in 2 directions. The room is dark and look like a Russia hostel! At least it was quiet and I slept well. I will not go back to this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Room had a weird smell. The window opened to the center of the building which had a worse smell and the staff are seconds away from spiting in your face...all of them. Not a friendly one in the bunch. They just don't give a F- And what's up with the stick carpet!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank W Z
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I have no words about my stay in this hotel I haven't seen any other hotel dirty as this one in my life. Dust every where. Room is stinking. No ac. Staff is very very rude. Parking is way to far. Ots very small and dirty hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rita1211
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My mother, my sister and I had some car trouble so we didn't arrive until 5am. The desk clerk had no interest in helping us to find parking. We found out after the fact that there was a parking garage a block away. Instead we walked 7 blocks because we weren't familiar with the area. My Mother is in her late 60's and is partially bind. To say the least, it was a rough morning. The front awning reads, "Bed and Breakfast"......there is no breakfast, there is no ice machine, there is no coffee maker for coffee in the room. The sheets had stains on them, the towels were tiny and like sand paper! Because it was a long weekend they hiked the price of the rooms to $250 a night! For 3 nights we spent $750 and made to feel that our business was not important. I would never recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family