“Great Quick Breakfast Meal”
Review of Bagel Expressions

Bagel Expressions
Ranked #1,104 of 6,224 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Quartier International
Description: Breakfast, Paninis, Crepes, old Montreal bagels
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We wanted to grab a quick sit down breakfast before exploring the city and wanted to try "Montreal-Style" Bagels in comparison the NJ/NY Bagels I am used to. I had the salmon and cream cheese on a bagel and my girlfriend had a grilled chicken sandwich also on a bagel. Both were delicious! She raved about the Maison Sauce on the sandwich and I thought the bagels were great! Very different than a NJ bagel but still tasty! The crepes and other breakfast items also looked great!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We were recommendated to go and have breakfast by our hotel. We were told nothing fancy but the food is good. Our experience was disappointing. Service was slow. Stay aware from the server who wears the blue gloves. She never changes her gloves. she touches dirty dishes, opens doors, cleans tables, open fridge's and serves your food with the same dirty gloves. It was disgusting she never changes them. I had to wipe all the greasy fingerprints off my plate. They did not offer refills of coffee. It was one of the worst experiences we ever had. And I was sick afterwards from the food. I will never go back.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We were staying nearby at the Best Western on Drummond, and I was looking for somewhere other than the hotel restaurant. Google Map showed me it was close. It has a nice area inside to sit, and an equally nice outside patio. It was ideal for coffee (nice and strong, with refills) and tasty croissant. There were many other tasty other choices on the men fyi.
Be sure to leave a few crumbs on your plate for the sparrow that lands on your table to help itself.
It was a lovely spot to enjoy coffee and watch the traffic. Good place, good staff

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I was in Montreal for 5 days and ended up eating here 4 mornings in a row. The food is very tasty and well priced. I had French toast, eggs Benedict and a breakfast sandwich on a homemade bagel. All were excellent. I would highly recommend it. My daughter had the crepes everyday as she loved them so much. Good value and good food.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Finally, we had a really enjoyable meal here in Montreal. This place was great (truly). Good coffee, great crepes and a really pleasant server. Strange as it may sound, we have not experienced that in many places here and it was nice to be treated like a paying customer. Thanks for the gratitude.