2,176 results
All reviewsabsinthe barold townclub roomcorner roomconvention centerroom serviceself parkunderground citystreet levelconcierge deskhotel barroom was largenotre damehotel is in a great locationfew blocksupon checkvalet parking
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Convenient location. Walking distance to Old Montreal. Was able to walk to hockey game at the Bell Centre. Helpful staff. Large room. Many local restaurants. Request for late check out was readily granted. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: corner rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SU44
BernardChenevert, Responsable des relations publiques at InterContinental Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the InterContinental Montreal. We are delighted that you enjoyed our location and a late check-out. It was a pleasure to read your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Had a wonderful experience during check-in (so sorry I forgot her name) but the front desk personnel was so courteous, gracious, and professional. Wish all hotel staff would be similar. Location of hotel is great because you can walk to old Montreal easily. There was some conferences happening in the hotel so it was a little chaotic. Room had a very decent view. Hotel bar was fun. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Wilson

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words regarding your recent stay at InterContinental Montréal Hotel. We are constantly working on providing a genuine experience and reading comments like yours, encourage us to always get better at what we do! Thank you again and we sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend on my Ambassador weekend voucher.
Was welcomed by Mickael even though I was early, he made every effort to get me into my room. Although I insisted no rush, he made it his job to get me in, which he did after a short while.
As Spire Elite Ambassador, had a nice upgraded suite (2000) and a pleasant birthday gift when I entered.
So, you get upgraded to a lovely suite but the coffee machine comes with paper cups? Really?? Holiday Inn Express gives you a mug!!
Apart from the room upgrade, there was nothing else to show loyal status, I was charged for Club access and even charged for the in-room movie, corrected after they had taken my payment before I'd checked out. Even though I asked for a late check out, my key card stopped working at midday!
Club breakfast on second day was a disappointment with cold scrambled eggs and sausage.
I came into contact with very few staff but Lenny in the Club lounge was a good guy of an evening.
The location of the hotel is really good for both new and old Montreal and a 2.5 mile hike up to Mont Royal and the access to the shopping malls and metro is good.
One word of warning on the parking, C$25 per day, my two day stay cost C$70 without valet parking, left a bit of a bad taste especially after the movie charge.
All in all a nice hotel which can hit all the right spots when it wants too, but not too sure they did it for me.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank EvertonBrian
BernardChenevert, Responsable des relations publiques at InterContinental Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Brian,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at InterContinental Montreal. As a loyal member, we truly appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and I offer you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and I assure you your comments have been discussed with the appropriate managers. We sincerely hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back in the near future in order for you to enjoy an amazing experience, which should be above and beyond your expectations.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2017

I recently stayed at the hotel. I was there for a conference. Michael Anderson at the front desk went out of his way to make sure I was able to relax and enjoy my stay. He even learned that it was recently my birthday and had the hotel send a dessert to my room. It is those added touches that make you feel comfortable and welcome.
I would recommend this hotel.
thank you Michael!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear RebaDave,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of InterContinental Montreal. We are elated to read that Michael was able to make such a positive and lasting impression during your stay, we will share the kind words with him. Knowing that we exceeded your expectations is what keeps our team striving for excellence every single day and it will be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights at the Intercontinental in Montreal for business. I had a room on the 20th floor. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean. A beautiful view of downtown from the large room window.

If you stay here definitely stop at the Absinthe bar downstairs for an authentic Absinthe experience.

The conference center is just across the street. It's about a 20 minute Uber ride to the airport.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Kenneth B
BernardChenevert, Responsable des relations publiques at InterContinental Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words regarding your recent stay at InterContinental Montréal Hotel. We are constantly working on providing a genuine experience and reading comments like yours, encourage us to always get better at what we do! Thank you again and we sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back on another occasion.

Regards,