2,507 results
All reviews great location mcgill university mont royal nice hotel sherbrooke street outdoor pool valet parking free wifi higher floor rooms are large within walking distance business trip central location bed was very comfortable concierge opus metro
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

While the hotel and its rooms are slightly outdated, the rooms and private bathrooms are large and very comfortable.

Hotel is located in a quiet, but bustling part of the city...One block away from several entrances to the easy-to-navigate and extremely clean metro station. It’s within walking distance to downtown and an amazing fine arts museum. It’s easy to get to almost anywhere in the city within 20 minuets if you use the metro - this is a very walkable (or bike-able city - you can rent a bike from everywhere here!) city that is safe, clean, and easy to navigate.

There are good restaurants on all of the streets surrounding the hotel, and is across the street from an amazing coffee shop that specializes in “foam art”.

Customer service is great (especially the doormen, the hotel bar staff and the reception desk). I booked the hotel through Expedia at a steal of a deal, and made room requests through the booking that were honored.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear thaberkorn,
Thank you for reviewing the Hotel Omni Mont-Royal. I'm pleased to know that you had a relaxing stay and found the sites of Montreal to be so convenient. If you return to Montreal, I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Very much enjoyed my stay at Omni. We were upgraded to a high floor in a large room. The bathroom was spacious but the view was c'est magnifique. I know not many will get the same upper rooms (there's 31 floors) but it made our stay more pleasant. This hotel is a bit 'old in style' but in a good way as it is fancy and comfy. The icing on the cake for us was the location...right next to the underground shops, right next to the subway, right next to good eats and almost right next to Sainte Catherine street - the main shopping district in downtown Montreal. If you like to visit Mount Royal park it is 30 mins to walk. The gym is quite large and the pool is outdoor with drink service. And um hey...I would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear We are A,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would return and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Great location to restaurants and shopping. Also within walking distance of Old Montreal. Very clean. Loved the cucumber water by the check in and the little apples they have in the lobby and in the work out area. My daughter had a migraine and their massage therapist came to the room. She was above and beyond fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear emmjack2018,

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and had a wonderful stay! Love the location and that it’s close to the main strip but was far away enough that it wasn’t noisy or crowded. We even use the pool when it was 100 degrees outside. The highlight of our trip was that the concierge Giovany surprised me and my wife with champagne and strawberries in our room to celebrate my wife’s birthday. He’s definitely the best concierge I have come across, always asking us what we are doing for the day and remembering what we did. It was nice personable touch, definitely will stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sean M,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. You may rest assured your gracious comments regarding our concierge Giovanni will be transmitted to him, who I am sure, will certainly appreciate it.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Room, a suite, was gorgeous with expansive view (27th floor) of Mont Royal park and McGill University. Excellent service, sweet bed, powerful shower, comfortable furniture. Highly recommended. Internet is average speed (4 MBPS).

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ken B
omnimtroyal, General Manager at Hotel Omni Mont-Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Ken B,
I'm delighted to read that your stay started off on the right foot and you had a positive experience throughout your visit. It is a great compliment to us that you would recommend our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back.