Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 120
SAVE US$ 48
Booking.comUS$ 117
PricelineUS$ 120
Prestigia.comUS$ 145
All reviews double tree warm cookies great location hockey tournament place des arts complexe desjardins the executive lounge great stay parking garage breakfast buffet indoor pool bathroom door convention center very nice hotel easy access checking in central location
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed one night in their largest presidential suite, rate was approx $370 CAD. Per Covid, no room service except for breakfast, which was fine. Lots of room to strecth out and for kids to play. Would gladly return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katy A-Fidegnon, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NicMTL,

Thank you for chossing to stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Montreal. It is a delight to read you had such a great experience in our premium suite.

Our dining situation is indeed temporary, however we are looking forward to offering our guests a full service as soon as the current health situation allows it.

Thank you for your comments and we are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

With care,

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I was traveling by myself, I felt welcomed. Love the design of the room, bathroom is a little basic but clean and comfortable. The view of the city and the cite on Quartier des Spectacles, Place des arts, moderne art museum, shopping mall. Staff is extra nice and available.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katy A-Fidegnon, Services aux clients/réception at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear hotevillegiature,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking a moment to share your feedback.
I am happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our team members, our location and the view from your room. Thank you again for the positive comments and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Outstanding check-in with Bianca! I wish she was there to greet me at every hotel for every stay! Warm and friendly but also efficient and very helpful. Looking forward to my next stay at the DoubleTree

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear KeillyY,

Thank you for choosing the Doubletree by Hilton as a destination for your recent trip to Montreal.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your experience with us and especially Bianca's attentiveness.
Our team members are genuinely passionate about looking after our guests, and ensure they experience only the best service.
Bianca is a super star in that field and I could not be more proud.
However, I am not whiling to share her with other properties. Ahah!
I will personally share your comments with her.

On another note, I am happy to read that you are planning on coming back and we are looking forward to welcome you back.

With care,

Reviewed 18 February 2021

Stayed for Valentines Day. We liked the room but unfortunately we weren’t able to get a king bed. We had two queens. Loved that we could go shop and get to eat without going outside in the cold. Asked for 2pm later check-out but finally agreed for 1pm. Overall nice stay. Will come back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katy A-Fidegnon, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Hi M-Lece,

Let me start by saying thank you for choosing to stay at our property. We really appreciate the fact that you took a moment to share your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to read how much you've enjoyed our hotel and it's location! We apologize if we were not able to change your room type as it depends on our availability. We are super excited that you will choose to stay with us again next time you are in the area!

Have a great day and see you soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2021

My partner and I came here for one night, just to get out of the house during these monotonous times. We were really impressed! My booking and check in was done by Maria, and she was was so nice and helpful. The room itself was very clean, all covid measures are apparent. We also were really impressed by the extras we got; warm cookies when we checked in, Valentine's Day chocolates in our room, and even a hand written card from the staff. The package I bought came with breakfast, which was delivered to our room exactly on time. Overall, this stay exceeded my expectations. Thanks guys!

Dear TaraAKB44,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal. I truly appreciate that you took a moment to share your experience with us!

It is a pleasure to read how much you've enjoyed your stay with us and how you appreciated our helpful staff. Hopefully you will choose to stay with us again next time you are in need of a staycation! Once again thank you!

Best regards,