“Quiet, Elegant and Luxurious”
Review of Loews Hotel Vogue

Loews Hotel Vogue
Ranked #8 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I love large rooms, that are quiet, clean and elegant. We were in a Deluxe which is not the fanciest of their rooms and it was LARGE. The floor plan puts the bedroom away from the hallway, so it was very quiet. The bath and bedrooms were immaculate. We were on the second floor, which initially worried me. I typically ask for rooms that are on higher floors. But, no worries! It was heavenly.

Room Tip: If you are on a lower floor, ask for a room that does not face Rue Montagne.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ElizaRo59
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Eliza,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We were very delighted to read them! Let us know when you plan to visit us again, it will be an absolute pleasure to welcome you back.
Regards

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for only a few days while I was vacationing in Montreal! However, it was a most enjoyable experience. It started when I first arrived after midnight and the concierge helped me with my bags. The clerk at the front desk verified my information and checked me in in just a few minutes; therefore , I could get to my room and get to sleep as quickly as possible. the hotel room was clean and comfortable and with all the facilities and equipment that I could possible need! I was even able to log into the hotel wifi and communicate with others well an easily. the breakfast at the hotel restaurant was quick and tastful. I received taxi easily and quickly. the hotel's location made it easy to reach other places such as old montreal, notre dame cathedral, port of montreal, and mount royal. A few days later, my checkout was efficient and all questions about the bill were answered by the front desk staff. transportation to the airport was also obtained quickly, so I could make my flight. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at your place. I will return to your facility again whenever I return to montreal. I will recommend your hotel to other people.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome feedback with us. We are glad to know that you have received a courteous and friendly service throughout your stay. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.
Kindly,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Very friendly staff and the perfect option for a nice stay in Montreal. Loews Vogue is where Luxury meets expectations, service and perfection. Really well done! Would love to stay again at the Loews and have another amazing weekend in Montreal.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear guest,
We couldn't be happier to read that you had a lovely stay with us and thank you for sharing your kind words, they are greatly appreciated. We will certainly share them with the all the team and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back very soon.
Kindly,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We were suppose to see Lady Gaga but she cancelled. Thankfully the staff here at the hotel are great. It was raining and they lent me an umbrella. I only stay at the Vogue hotel due to it's class, friendly, and wonderful service. The rooms are fantastic, clean and beautiful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It is also pet friendly (in certain rooms)!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to read that you couldn't see attend Lady Gaga's show and we hope to see you on your next visit to Montreal! Thank you again!
Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I loooooooved the room. It's spacious, modern and beautiful. Super comfortable bed with crisp linens. Nice TV and a vanity table which I used for makeup and hair styling. Such a perfect layout. The bathroom has a wow factor. Big (and I mean BIG) modern, clean and beautiful, with a shower and jetted bathtub. In addition, I love the JF bath amenities. The shampoo and conditioner were fantastic. Also, big thank you for a high quality hair dryer in the room! I usually travel with mine because I can't stand the cheap hotel hairdryers that don't have the styling nozzle. This hair dryer was so good, I'm actually considering purchasing one. If I'm over in Montreal again, I will only stay at Loews!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Amelia,
What a delight to read your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read that you greatly appreciated our spacious guestrooms and bath amenities. It will be an absolute pleasure to welcome you on your next visit to Montreal.