US$ 207
Hotel Zero 1(Montreal)
US$ 171
US$ 143
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

US$ 185
US$ 168
  • Room Service
US$ 192
US$ 184
1,642 results
All reviewsla societelux loungeseparate showerjacuzzi tubshopping and restaurantsdowntown montrealbeautiful hotelbell centrehuge bathroomcrescent streetrooms are spaciouswalking distanceperfect locationmini barfront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelhotel bar
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

From the moment we pulled up in the rain until we got our car back several hours after checkout, the staff was great. The attached lounge and restaurant was great too. Our meals were delicious. Was a 5 minute walk to the Bell Center for the Maroon 5 concert.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to read that you greatly appreciated our ideal location near the Bell Center and the restaurant La Société. We hope you enjoyed the concert and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Warmly,

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We loved our stay at the Hotel Vogue. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. The room and the lobby were beautifully and comfortably furnished. When our room wasn't ready to check in, the staff member at the front immediately gave us cards for complementary drinks at the bar.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Loews Hotel Vogue. We are delighted to read your very kind words and look forward to welcoming you back each time you are in Montreal!
Warmly,

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Room was clean. Staff is friendly and nice. No buffet breakfast, but breakfast on menu was good. Valet parking was fast. The location was perfect, closed to shopping area and good food. However no complimentary water and no slipper in room.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Eric,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at Loews Hotel Vogue. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable moment and appreciated our location downtown Montreal. On your next stay, it will be a pleasure to give you complimentary slippers, that are available at the reception. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Prime location, fantastic rooms and even better service. Was very impressed with the level of service. They were a few minutes late with our breakfast order and comped the whole bill. That shows the customer service this place has. The location is perfect and the valet service is great. Definitely highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest,
We are thrilled that you had such a great time at Loews Hotel Vogue and that you greatly appreciated our ideal location in the Golden Square Mile. We would like to thank you for taking the time to spread the word about our establishment and we hope we will get the chance to welcome you again in the near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I was there on business at the beginning of February. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. It has always been one of my favorite hotels in Montreal. This time, as I got in from work after 10 pm, I was walking to my room and broke the heel of my boot. I did not have another pair of foot wear and I went down to reception to see if there was anything open that could fix my heel just until the next day where I could buy another pair of boots. Everything was closed but they called maintenance. The gentleman took my boot, screwed and glued my heel back on and delivered it to my room. While I was giving him my boot, I was given a pair of slippers by reception to go back to my room with. I did not need to buy another pair of boots and the heel is still on and I have continued wearing them. They went far beyond the call of duty. I was more than impressed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to read that our team was able to provide a courteous and friendly service throughout your stay. It’s always great to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay with us and appreciate the details we put into making their stay memorable. Thank you again and let us know should your travels bring you back to Montreal.