1,663 results
All reviewsla societelux loungeseparate showerjacuzzi tubshopping and restaurantsdowntown montrealbeautiful hotelbell centrehuge bathroomcrescent streetwalking distancerooms are spaciousperfect locationmini barfront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelbeautiful room
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Prime location, fantastic rooms and even better service. Was very impressed with the level of service. They were a few minutes late with our breakfast order and comped the whole bill. That shows the customer service this place has. The location is perfect and the valet service is great. Definitely highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear guest,
We are thrilled that you had such a great time at Loews Hotel Vogue and that you greatly appreciated our ideal location in the Golden Square Mile. We would like to thank you for taking the time to spread the word about our establishment and we hope we will get the chance to welcome you again in the near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I was there on business at the beginning of February. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. It has always been one of my favorite hotels in Montreal. This time, as I got in from work after 10 pm, I was walking to my room and broke the heel of my boot. I did not have another pair of foot wear and I went down to reception to see if there was anything open that could fix my heel just until the next day where I could buy another pair of boots. Everything was closed but they called maintenance. The gentleman took my boot, screwed and glued my heel back on and delivered it to my room. While I was giving him my boot, I was given a pair of slippers by reception to go back to my room with. I did not need to buy another pair of boots and the heel is still on and I have continued wearing them. They went far beyond the call of duty. I was more than impressed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to read that our team was able to provide a courteous and friendly service throughout your stay. It’s always great to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay with us and appreciate the details we put into making their stay memorable. Thank you again and let us know should your travels bring you back to Montreal.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Lowes is a beautiful facility with very spacious rooms and the bathroom was divine!!
The meetings rooms were very spacious and the in between snacks were creative along with the breakfast lunch and dinner.
I love the art displays through out the hotel and everyone each morning had a welcoming smile and hello. the restaurant was great, the food delicious and all staff were very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend this hotel and the location was great fro viewing the city!
Dr. Hollis R. Batista

Room Tip: Great room!
Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thank Hollis Dr. B

Dear Dr. Batista,
It was a real pleasure to welcome you at Loews Hotel Vogue and we are pleased to read that you greatly appreciated our meeting spaces. Thank you for sharing your comments and we will certainly communicate them with all the team. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back for business purposes or for leisure.
Regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2017

This hotel was perfect from start to finish. The doormen were polite, the front desk staff upgraded our room for free, the room had chocolates in it because we were celebrating our anniversary, it felt amazing walking into the hotel and the room. The room itself was spacious and beautiful and the bathroom was absolutely gorgeous, I spent more time in the tub than in the shower. The hotel is located in walking distance of everything! Shopping, food, museums, etc. The restaurant downstairs is a must try, it's a bit pricey for what you get portion size wise (at dinner time) but the taste makes up for that. This hotel made my trip go from a whatever trip to an amaaaaazing trip.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Wow! What a delight to read your thoughtful review! We are estatic to read that your experience at Loews Hotel Vogue was amazing. Reading comments like yours encourage us to always give the best and would be honored to become your home away from home. Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kindly,

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Excellent downtown location, Beautiful Room, Beautiful Bath with Jets. Excellent Service. If you're travelling Montreal and you would like the perfect downtown location then I suggest you try this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Sandra,
We couldn't be happier to read your comments and thank you for sharing them with us! We strive to provide a genuine and personalized service and it certainly sounds like we succeeded. We will certainly share your thoughtful review with all team members and we can't wait to welcome you back.
Warmly,