“Overall was good”

Loews Hotel Vogue
Ranked #8 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Room was clean. Staff is friendly and nice. No buffet breakfast, but breakfast on menu was good. Valet parking was fast. The location was perfect, closed to shopping area and good food. However no complimentary water and no slipper in room.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
SaraleeMenard, Responsable des relations clients at Loews Hotel Vogue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Eric,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at Loews Hotel Vogue. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable moment and appreciated our location downtown Montreal. On your next stay, it will be a pleasure to give you complimentary slippers, that are available at the reception. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is my 8th year in a row staying at the Lowe's in Montreal and yet again, AWESOME! The staff was friendly, the rooms immaculate, lobby and guest areas super clean...all in all Amazing! A stones throw from the action of St Catherine and just a few blocks from all my favorite restaurant's. If you're coming to Montreal look no further...the Lowe's Hotel Vogue is hands down the best!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing Loews Hotel Vogue when travelling to Montreal. We are honored to read that our property is greatly appreciated and that you always had a great time with us. We can't wait to welcome you back in your home away from home and thank you again!
Regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Prime location, fantastic rooms and even better service. Was very impressed with the level of service. They were a few minutes late with our breakfast order and comped the whole bill. That shows the customer service this place has. The location is perfect and the valet service is great. Definitely highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Dear guest,
We are thrilled that you had such a great time at Loews Hotel Vogue and that you greatly appreciated our ideal location in the Golden Square Mile. We would like to thank you for taking the time to spread the word about our establishment and we hope we will get the chance to welcome you again in the near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I was there on business at the beginning of February. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. It has always been one of my favorite hotels in Montreal. This time, as I got in from work after 10 pm, I was walking to my room and broke the heel of my boot. I did not have another pair of foot wear and I went down to reception to see if there was anything open that could fix my heel just until the next day where I could buy another pair of boots. Everything was closed but they called maintenance. The gentleman took my boot, screwed and glued my heel back on and delivered it to my room. While I was giving him my boot, I was given a pair of slippers by reception to go back to my room with. I did not need to buy another pair of boots and the heel is still on and I have continued wearing them. They went far beyond the call of duty. I was more than impressed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to read that our team was able to provide a courteous and friendly service throughout your stay. It’s always great to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their stay with us and appreciate the details we put into making their stay memorable. Thank you again and let us know should your travels bring you back to Montreal.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Lowes is a beautiful facility with very spacious rooms and the bathroom was divine!!
The meetings rooms were very spacious and the in between snacks were creative along with the breakfast lunch and dinner.
I love the art displays through out the hotel and everyone each morning had a welcoming smile and hello. the restaurant was great, the food delicious and all staff were very friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend this hotel and the location was great fro viewing the city!
Dr. Hollis R. Batista

Room Tip: Great room!