US$ 245
US$ 157
US$ 219
US$ 179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 280
  • Breakfast included
US$ 230
US$ 199
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Celine was very helpful and accommodated us greatly! She was also very good at getting back to us quickly while we were planning our trip. Not to mention, she is very sweet and wants to be sure that her customers are well taken care of!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I very much enjoyed my 4-night stay at Au Piano Blanc. As others have mentioned, the location is excellent, the breakfasts tasty, and the hostess quite knowledgeable. I took a small room on the first floor, so it was a bit noisy, simply due to location (and a camera crew my last day!). But I definitely recommend it; the shared bathroom was certainly no burden, and the water pressure was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

This place is magic and Céline is a wonderful host. the hotel is very close to Mont Royal St and there's a lot of activity in the neighborhood. For those who love birds, you will also have the chance to meet Céline' parrot.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Even though some of the rooms are extremely small (double bed w/12" of walking space on both sides) and you have to share a bathroom, the location of this B&B is very good. I would recommend getting a room w/bathroom in order to get a little bit more space and privacy. There is a comfortable area on the second story where you can sit and read or watch TV and there is also a very pleasant area in the backyard that guests have access to. Interesting art work pieces are on the walls and the atmosphere is joyous. It is located within walking distance to a lot of restaurants, shops, vegetable & fruit market and the metro. Parking on the street is fairly easy and there is also parking across the street for the reasonable price of $12 per 24-hr period. I was disappointed with the breakfasts after having been told that the breakfasts were succulent and "copieux". With a price of $135 per night, I was expecting a decent, delicious breakfast of crepes with fruits or eggs benedict. You have to come to the conclusion that this is a well oiled business enterprise with an eye on the bottom line. I would recommend shopping around; compared to others in this area, this place is not such a good bargain.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank llh007
Reviewed 9 August 2013

On first glance, I was a little bit skeptical of Au Piano Blanc, but once we met GiGi and got settled into our room, I was very happy to be staying there.

Our room was quite small, but seeing as we were out for most of the day, we didn't need any extra space. I thought I would mind sharing a bathroom, but it was no problem. There is a separate bathroom with a shower that is also shared on the main floor of the B&B - both bathrooms were kept exceptionally clean and the waiting time to use the shower was never very long.

One of my favourite parts of Au Piano Blanc was the awesome breakfast that was served each morning at 8:30. Fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, cheese... even Nutella! You would easily pay $10 for a breakfast like this at a restaurant in the city. So yummy! It was also really nice to meet and talk to other guests staying at the B&B.

Lastly, the location is IDEAL! We were in Montreal for Osheaga, and it was so easy to hop on at Mont-Royal, as it is literally about 20 steps from Au Piano Blanc! The surrounding neighbourhood is also very nice, with lots of little shops and restaurants within walking distance.

I highly recommend staying at Au Piano Blanc. We had a great time and the staff was wonderful! We will definitely stay there again when we visit Montreal in the future!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple