“Good local chain restaurant”
Review of Frite alors

Frite alors
Ranked #1,824 of 6,458 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Belgian
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Lots of locations around town. Great fries. Good poutine. Quick, friendly service and very reasonable prices. No complaints about this place.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival, we were greeted and welcome immediately. We ordered poutine and grilled cheese sandwich with coleslaw spent C$31.62 between 2 (two) people. Restaurant and restrooms are clean and maintained. Interesting artificial fireplace as interior design.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

they also have beer, great hamburgers , poutines that compliment the fries...great place to eat before or after a long walk in Parc Lafontaine feeding the ducks..

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2015

I passed by this place while looking for a place to have lunch and remembered I saw this name on a top 5 of the best poutines in Montréal, so I decided to give it a try. The staff was very friendly and the menu hard to choose from I had the Berger Burger (with goat cheese) and a small poutine. It was very tasty!

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank CecileBln83
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Frite Alors is one of the better chain restaurants in Montreal. After arriving at La Banquise at 8pm to 25 people standing outside in line, my boyfriend and I decided to go to this Frite Alors instead. We really enjoyed it! It was quite quiet that night and the staff were friendly and attentive. Our food was tasty and came quickly, and it's well priced. Not the first time I've been to a Frite Alors, but my first time at this location, and I would not hesitate to return.

Date of visit: October 2015