“Interesting artificial fireplace as interior design”
Review of Frite alors

Frite alors
Ranked #1,684 of 6,036 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Belgian
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival, we were greeted and welcome immediately. We ordered poutine and grilled cheese sandwich with coleslaw spent C$31.62 between 2 (two) people. Restaurant and restrooms are clean and maintained. Interesting artificial fireplace as interior design.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

they also have beer, great hamburgers , poutines that compliment the fries...great place to eat before or after a long walk in Parc Lafontaine feeding the ducks..

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I passed by this place while looking for a place to have lunch and remembered I saw this name on a top 5 of the best poutines in Montréal, so I decided to give it a try. The staff was very friendly and the menu hard to choose from I had the Berger Burger (with goat cheese) and a small poutine. It was very tasty!

1  Thank CecileBln83
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Frite Alors is one of the better chain restaurants in Montreal. After arriving at La Banquise at 8pm to 25 people standing outside in line, my boyfriend and I decided to go to this Frite Alors instead. We really enjoyed it! It was quite quiet that night and the staff were friendly and attentive. Our food was tasty and came quickly, and it's well priced. Not the first time I've been to a Frite Alors, but my first time at this location, and I would not hesitate to return.

1  Thank VicUpland
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Well priced food which was delivered quickly. There was an error with our order but they rectified this immediately. The dipping sauce choice is good if a little mayonnaise-heavy.

1  Thank Spacepuffin