“POUTINE!!”

Cuisines: Belgian
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Neighbourhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Reviewed 31 December 2014

A decent chain poutine place.

At lunch time it was nuts...super packed and loud. I sat at a little bar and service was very slow. The lady was friendly but she was overwhelmed.

I had the Frites Alors poutine, which is green peppers, mushrooms, onions and bacon. It was very tasty although at the bottom of the bowl it was all fries, no sauce. The large was so big I had to get a box for the remainder I couldn't eat.

For poutine on the go, this is a solid option but it doesn't elevate the genre of the food.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

To see as a Belgian that the use the name of Belgium and Belgian fries to sell there product, I can say it's almost heartbreaking that the sell this. Hard, small and untasty fries. If you sell fries like this in Belgium then you're closed 1 Month later. They also have Belgian beer but not the right glasses. You can't pour Duvel in a longdrink-glass.

Stop please with using the name Belgian Fries and using the colours of our flag!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The frites (fries) are excellent however my burger was thin and dry. Also the server never came back to give us more water and at the end of the meal she charged me for a whole bottle of wine when I only ordered one glass (good thing I checked!)

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Looked for a place that would be easy with the kids at 7:30 on a Saturday night and stumbled upon this place. I opted for the lamb burger!!! Poutine was great although I can't imagine anyone finishing larger than the regular size. The heavily tatooed staff were friendly but not falling over themselves to be of service - they were just right. Aside from noisy neighbours using strong language we enjoyed our burgers and poutine and feel we got good value for our money.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I love the fact that they have some many choice of sauce it's fun and exciting because every time you want to try a new one!

The cheeseburger is good and so are the fries.

cheers,