Hotel Le Crystal
US$ 123
US$ 104
Hotels.com
1,877 results
All reviewsbell centrela coupolehot tuboutdoor jacuzziseparate bedroomrain showerespresso machineexecutive suitebeautiful hoteldowntown montrealhockey gamegreat shoppingliving areasmall kitchenettecrescent streethotel restaurantluxury hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was such a good expérience. I enjoyed the comfort of the suites. it was a beautiful view on de la Montagne street. The outdoor SPA experience was just amazing with a wonderful view on Mount Royal. I recommend this luxurious hotel for all those who want to spend a pleasant stay with family or couples.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric_Hamel-GM, General Manager at Hotel Le Crystal, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Bonjour Youcef b,

Thank you for your comments. I do really like reading such great comments. Your recommandation is really appreciate

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience with fantastic service from employees. One employee in particular who made the stay more enjoyable by providing excellent service deserves his credit. (Matt Lamorte) The room was amazing and the jacuzzi was a definite bonus! I would stay again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour denniskar,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do really like reading such great comments. Mattew is a great asset to the Valet team. I will make sure to share your comments with him and the team at our next GM town hall

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is wonderful. Very very clean. The staff is very welcoming and departures and arrivals are always easy. The room is very nice especially the bathroom. I will be going there again for sure. A real 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour pmjauron,

Thank you for your comments. I do really like reading such great comments.

I can't wait to welcome you again,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It can be hard eating out when travelling for work, restaurants can make it difficult to eat properly. So it's great to have the option to store and heat food in the room. Very convenient. And it's so refreshing to have a bathroom large enough to move around in. Also, the patio is a great treat!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour kimduffy2018,

Congratulations for your first TA comment. I do really like reading such great comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed our kitchenette in every suites

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm sure many folks will have a nice stay at Le Crystal, but we didn't. We arrived at 4pm (check in time) to find that our $350/night suite was not ready. So they offered us an upgrade from our Crystal Suite to a Presidential Suite with a balcony, but for a "discounted" additional $30 per night. The suite was huge and had a fireplace and an extra bathroom, but I'm not sure what we would do on a balcony with no furniture. So after unpacking we went downstairs for a drink at the bar and restaurant-- it was closed for remodeling. However the hotel is very well located and within walking distance to numerous good restaurants.

I understand we were in a city but the traffic and fire truck sirens kept us up much of the first night. Our room was on the 4th floor. I'd recommend a higher room to avoid street noise. The second night things got much worse when a wedding was going on immediately below us on the 3rd floor. Numerous calls to management did nothing. The bass rattled our room until midnight. Upon check out I asked for the manager and received the "upgrade fees" back. It wasn't a complete disaster but we expected more and won't be back...

Room Tip: Stay as high up as you can to avoid conference center and street noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour caseymorgan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and our TA community. I'm very sorry for all inconvenient. Please, accept our apologies. I sent you a private communication to offer you a compensation. I do believe you should not pay full price when we are not delivering the Crystal Experience

I will wait for your response

Hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again