Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
martynn1965
Ottawa, Canada

Great staff, great price, but badly needs a reno!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jul 2016
Stayed here for one night. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and cheap, the location is convenient to Montreal (short ride to parking lot for subway station). However, the rooms are so old it's a bit funny. The bathroom, decor, and furniture were all a flashback to another era. The TV in our room was so old, but it did work. The beds were comfortable. There were no lamps or light fixtures except one ceiling light by the door which was plain weird. So overall, it was a bit weird, but it was cheap, convenient and we slept well. A bit of renos would bring it up to average.
Date of stay: July 2016
Room Tip: One side is the road so noisy, the other side is the pool so also noisy...pick your preferred noise!
Trip type: Travelled with family
    ₹67,126
  • Agoda.com
6.3 km from Complex Royal Labarre
View more hotels in Longueuil
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2015

I had never been to this location and unfortunately due to a last minute decision we opted for this place, what a mistake! DO NOT go here. Customer service is not good, we had a simple complaint and the manager could not be bothered to offer any service what so ever and had a bad attitude towards us, the room look like it never left the seventies. I know the front desk person mentioned the Motel has been or is under construction, but there is no proof of it. The room we had taken was a semi-suite and was supposed to be better than the traditional room, but we were very disappointed. The Room smelled like cigarette smoke, the bed was rock hard, the Jacuzzi had all the knobs broken off and only worked with a timer switch on the wall. Very very poor motel to say the least... this place has been around for over 50 years and it shows. It needs to be torn down and completely redone, not put a band aid on it with some paint and fancy upgrades. No service, out of order Ice machine, no food, no nothing! Stay away from this place!! Sucks from beginning to end!!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Well, I'll be honest. I read the reviews and was scared to book here. But last minute plans and a budget made this one the winner. I called the place to book and got a cheaper price than advertised online. The gentlemen spoke pretty broken English but I'm the foreigner so really it's not his problem, the female that took over though was very knowledgeable and helpful. I based it off that impression and booked. Arriving, there was a little discrepancy with the agreed upon price but once he looked again and found my reservation we were good. Always use Visa just in case though. The room. Honestly, I have no complaints. It's outdated but clean and that's all that mattered to me. Everything worked like it was supposed to and I was about 15 minutes outside of Old Port, which is amazing. Uber was available also. It's right on the highway so car is really the only way to go. The closest bus stop was about 8 minutes away by vehicle and no train.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel looks like horror movie motels. Not clean. In mode of rénovation. The tv was not working . No enough light in the room it was very dull. I do not recommend this hotel for anyone. Impossible to be 2 stars.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DianaRiyadh
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

No website to review. Hotel is in serious renovation mode (not mentioned during booking). Booked a non-smoking room and there were cigarette burns in carpet (too many to count) and on bathtub. Entire hotel needs a serious vacuuming making me question what else isn't cleaned. Ask front desk agent (who was the best part of this experience) where to go to eat nearby and she suggests McDonalds or Tim Hortons.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I need a place to crash for the night. I found this hotel on Travelocity for a reasonable price in comparison with downtown area. Did my reservation and payed up front for the room. Getting there the front desk guy could not find my reservation, I ask him to speak english, he started but on the third word he would go back to French with a lot of accent from india. After 40 minutes should my email, the reservation number and the payment received he found my reservation after a couple of call. After all this he ask me if I wanted to pay...."is already pay".
The reception look kinda nice and refurbish, but getting to my room (142) I open the door and I was back in the 40's and the from smell like it was never clean. I knew that this was not a good hotel, but I keep surprising my self.
30 min inside the room I hear somebody screening on the hallway, look outside the door everybody is trying to figure out what is going on. I get out of my room and walk on the hallway, first thing i see is a room with a glass box and a bunch of prostitutes. I keep walking getting outside i see this naked guy running around screening nonsense and breaking stuff. this goes on for a good hour until somebody not from the hotel call the cops.
But wait after all that I go out for drinks and on my way back to my room I get attack and bit up, of course nobody in the hotel offer help or call the cops. I had to do it my self and stay the night at the Emergency room.
Please stay away from this place and be safe.

Room tip: no good rooms available stay way
  • Trip type: Travelled solo