Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JFWhite
Moncton, Canada

Great Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Nov 2023via mobile
Recently came here for a two night stay.. Hotel is perfectly located right across the steeet from the metro. Free parking lot if you have a vehicle.

Rooms are very spacious, clean, comfy and everything you need. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 20 Nov 2023
Thank you for staying at the Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil and for your great rating. We are glad to know we could make your visit with us enjoyable by providing comfortable accommodations and excellent service. Thank you again for sharing your review; we look forward to your next visit.
Marie - Guest Services Manager

Chambre supérieure
  • Algotels
7.7 km from Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil
View more hotels in Longueuil
All reviews metro station free parking parking lot beds were comfortable across the river located right city downtown montreal rates canada traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2023

Excellent Stay - Rooms were very clean, receptionist very accommodating and friendly, breakfast was good.
Pool was very clean and well maintained, temperature controlled.
Overall nice experience - we will be back!!!

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Front Desk Manager, Services aux clients/réception at Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2023

Thank you so much for your great rating. We are glad that everything went well during your stay. We work hard to deliver a great experience for all our guests, and we appreciate you recognizing our efforts. Thank you again for choosing Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil.
Marie - Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 3 September 2023 via mobile

Was here for a 3 night stopover whilst in Montreal. The hotel exterior not that impressive, however internally not to shabby. Was handy to metro underground , allowing for easy access into Montreal CBD. Rooms are OK, clean enough and comfortable beds. Coffee machine , but only powdered milk whitener, dissappointing. Clean bathroom, had brekkie couple mornings , Ok also , continental only, average selection , $18 inc. tax. Only gripe was if you are staying more than one night , your room does not get serviced after 1st nite, if had been informed of this would not have stacked our wet towels on the floor , only to find out they were going to be left there all day. So had wet towels for shower that night 🤨
Pool area also needed more chairs or loungers , 11 loungers not enough
Reasonably priced hotel.

Room tip: Upper floors best away from lifts
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Front Desk Manager, Services aux clients/réception at Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2023

Hello,
More and more hotels are adopting a Green, Sustainable and Eco-friendly policy and the trend of no more daily housekeeping has become the norm with most chains. At Sandman Hotel Montreal Longueuil, we offer housekeeping service every three days but our staff is always available should you need towels or any other housekeeping service.
We hope this information helps you understand the hotel industry’s environmental concerns.
Furthermore, as stated on the door when you enter the pool, a maximum of 10 people is allowed in the pool area which explain why we keep a dozen or so chairs in the lounge area.
But we are pleased to read that you enjoyed our well-appointed accommodations and found our location to be perfect for your plan.
It was a pleasure to host you.

Reviewed 17 August 2023

Awesome stay, cosy room, hotel is close to La Ronde and the Metro. Great pool and free parking. Marie at the reception is super friendly and Patrice at the restaurant is so nice. Definitely recommend

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Front Desk Manager, Services aux clients/réception at Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil. We have an exceptional team whose top priority is ensuring every guest is comfortable and feels at home. It is great when guests recognize their hard work. We will enjoy sharing your comments with Marie. Thank you again for including us in your travel plans. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back anytime you visit our area.

Reviewed 11 July 2023

I stayed at this hotel in June 27, 2023. I was really not impressed. The room I stayed in on the 8th floor felt unclean. I found underwear of someone else in the drawer and used tissues between the beds. The AC made the room smell musty, almost like a bad gym bag stench. I reported this the front desk and my concerns were largely dismissed. I won’t be staying here again.

Room tip: Be prepared for an outdated unclean hotel
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Front Desk Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. Our main goal is to offer an exceptional stay for our guests with comfortable accommodations and responsive, friendly staff. After reading the details of your stay, we regret this was not your experience. We have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping Director so these issues do not happen again.
Best regards,
Marie

Reviewed 3 July 2023

My 3 children and I stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. We had 4 guests in our room and had 2towels and 2 face cloths at checkin. I called the front desk requesting more. None came. Went down in person to request. None came. The next morning I found a room attendant in the hall and got some from her so we all shower. Our room keys deactivated 4 to 5 times per day. So I had a lot of interactions with the front desk. Every front desk staff I spoke with was unfriendly to the point of rudeness. They acted like the guests were being a nuisance. I stood for 10 minutes alone at the desk with 3 staff talking not even acknowledged as if invisible. Needing another room card so I could enter my room with my kids standing in the hallway waiting. The elevator system was horrific. We waited 15 to 20 minutes for an elevator every time and ended up giving up and walking up and down the stairs to the 7th floor . We had friends on the 16th floor who waited 40 minutes for an elevator! They were not able to take the stairs due to health reasons. We stayed 3 days and our towels and face cloths were never replaced even after I made several requests on day 2. Day 3 I went in the hallway AGAIN and found a room attendant who gave me some clean ones. We ate at the hotel restaurant on our first night. The food was overpriced and awful. The pasta was cold and the pizza was soggy and wet. We were told that breakfast was included with our room but once there we were told it was $15.95 per person. I am an understanding person and the issues would not prompt me to write such a negative review. It was the rude, completely indifferent front desk staff who compelled me to do so. I have never stayed at a hotel where the staff cared so little about their guests. Zero stars should be their rating!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else if you want to be treated like a human being.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank S1486PSchristinel
Front Desk Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Sandman Hotel Montreal-Longueuil, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2023

Hello Christine.
You already sent us an email regarding this situation.