Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ANN F

A hidden gem in Montreal

Review of Motel La Siesta
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Oct 2019
Stayed here with my son a few weeks ago. I was very pleased with the service I received. Everyone at this hotel was not only very accommodating but was extremely helpful in teaching me how to get around Montreal. There is a bus stop directly in front of the hotel which can take you to the Metro. I have no reservations about recommending this motel to friends and family. I am already planning on returning next year same time.
Date of stay: September 2019
  • ZenHotels.com
    ₹11,282
7.1 km from Motel La Siesta
View more hotels in Longueuil
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2019

I went there with my wife for our anniversary,
Free Coffee, I like that !!

Staff are friendly
Room was nice

The room a choose is the suite with the large jacuzzi bath !

Was very nice touch
Location was close to the bridge for Montreal

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 10 June 2019

I went to Motel la siesta It was nice !

I had a nice and fast welcome, Room was better than I expected
They made a lot of change from my last visit in 2009

They even have a BBQ you can use outside.

Overall very nice

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2018

This motel provides NO breakfast even though they included breakfast on the booking. The owner just decided to not provide breakfast even though it was included. If I had known this, I would have booked elsewhere. The motel is across the river from the main part of Montreal and there is a long travel time across the bridge. This is an older motel. Rooms are average size, the bed was OK, good A/C, plenty of ice, no coffee maker in the room.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This motel is close to highway and was easy to find. Staff was very friendly. First impression of room wasn't great. There was a dirty, well used envelope on the desk with a hand written note saying - 'Thanks from the cleaning staff'. In the cupboard under the desk, there was bottle of whiskey with about an inch left. The ceiling tiles above the tub were broken. The bed was comfy, but the room was very 'tired'. Breakfast was pretty minimal, but satisfactory.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is a nice Motel with clean rooms. Cheap price for being minutes to Montreal by car.. Good location to get to the Casino and downtown by car. Parking free. Staff very friendly and they worked there for years. Returned there many times just for the connivance and location. Many restaurants and shopping in area. Good area just to hang out.

Date of stay: September 2017