Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jamie C

Staff like no other place!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Jan 2024
I would like to point out how great the staff is there. Yannick, Julio, Catherine, Helene and Chantal the AM host call me by name, always happy to see me, have great conversations and make sure I leave happy. I wish every hotel I stay at made me feel welcomed like they do! Great job everyone and thank you for your excellent customer service!
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 11 Mar 2024
Dear jamiecX6743TE, Thank you for your wonderful review! I will let the staff members you've kindly mentioned know that they made a great impression. I often tell them that their interactions with our guests make a wonderful difference, and that they are often the reason our guests return. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to se you again very soon.
₹10,136
Double room
    ₹4,774
6.7 km from Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Longueuil
All reviews hanging from the ceiling olympic stadium free breakfast microwave highway lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2024

I've been to this hotel many many times. Staff were always very friendly. I am also a member and visit different Holiday inns. I love the conception of this hotel and how it is easy to see the rooms, its an excellent place for families and teams. Most staff were very nice this time as well, but dealing with a lady called Ciena who is outright rude for no reason, made this stay very very misreable. Have never seen such rude staff in any of the hotels. I would no longer recommend this place because of her, avoid if you can, unfortunately.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Antonio D'Alesio, Owner at Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2024

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write and post your review and for providing your impressions after having stayed with us at the Holiday Inn Longueuil. Your comments and feedback are very important to us, and I regularly share them with our management and staff. It is through your scores and comments that we can continually find ways to improve.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding some of our staff, but I was very sad to read about your less than adequate guest service interaction with our night auditor. I apologize for Cenia's lack of friendliness. We expect all of our staff to interact with our guests in a warm and polite manner, and I am sorry if this was not the case. I will be speaking to her personnaly regarding her service. That being noted, you were part of a sports group which had been attributed a hospitality suite. We were informed that 20 or more guests were in the banquet room with music. Banquet rooms are to be vacated by 11pm in order to avoid noise complaints from our other guests. Our large atrium is likely our finest feature but it allows noise to travel quite easily. We hope you team had some success and that the young athletes made some lasting memories.

Thank you for staying with us, and warm regards.

Reviewed 17 December 2023

We stay during December for two nights. Our room was on the highest floor. The hotel hosted big parties on both nights and the parties were located on the ground floor , center area. The noise was extremely louder and the parties weren’t stop by 10:00 pm. We cannot get a good sleep at all. Look at the design of building, then you will understand if the party was hosted in the center of the hotel, guests in every room will suffer the noise. We will definitely not choose this hotel for the next time.

Room tip: Please check if there will be a event or party before booking if a quiet space is important.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Antonio D'Alesio, Owner at Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2023

Dear 548qinc,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil. We place a great importance on our guest service and enjoy receiving your comments and feedback.

During this period of the year we have banquet events and office parties taking place in our meeting rooms. These are lucrative to our business and an important source of revenue this time of year which can be relatively slow. However, this type of business should not hinder or intrude upon our individual guests who had intended on having a restful stay. We try to do our best to inform and accommodate our individual travelers on higher floors and make sure that these functions taking place lower their volume at a reasonable hour. Our banquet rooms and dining room are located on the lobby level, and while our Atrium is one of our most appreciated features its ‘open’ configuration allows sound to travel quite easily.

I sincerely apologize if you were disturbed by the level of noise during your stay with us.

If you wish to contact me I can perhaps offer you something to make amends. We would love to have you stay with us again in the future for a better experience.

Warm regards and Happy Holidays from all of us at the Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil,

Reviewed 27 August 2023

We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. Staff we encountered were all very friendly. Our rooms were large and very clean, they looked like they were recently renovated. Parking is free, and we never had any problem getting a space. We were right across from the elevator, so some noise in the evenings from people getting on and off and some noise from the room above me, but it was quiet for most of the night. The hotel area is industrial, so not much right nearby, but Centreville Longueuil is about a mile south and had some nice restaurants, and there's a bunch of strip malls with fast food and chain restaurants a mile or two to the east. We had no problems with anything during our stay and would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Antonio D'Alesio, Owner at Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2023

Dear usroadman,
Thank you for your review and personal comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our property was to your liking. The information and feedback you've provided will certainly help our prospective guests in the their decision making. We appreciate your patronage and hope to welcome you back soon.
Cordially,

Reviewed 10 August 2023

During our wonderful four-night stay in June at the Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, we stayed in Room #623—a comfortable 2 queen bed room. What made our stay even better was the friendly front desk team, including E Torre, Alexis, Amanda, and Alicia, who went out of their way to make us feel welcome and helped us with everything we needed. Thanks to our IHG Platinum status, we were lucky enough to get a free room upgrade, and we were absolutely amazed by the stunning view of the St. Lawrence River from our upgraded corner room. We also loved having access to the indoor swimming pool, which was a great way to unwind. Plus, the free parking was a big plus. All in all, our experience at the Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil was fantastic, and we happily give it a 5/5 star rating. If you're looking for a great place to stay in Montreal, this is definitely it!

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Antonio D'Alesio, Owner at Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2023

Dear drimage, We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our team was responsive to your needs. Thank you for being a platinum member and for your patronage. I will share your review with all involved. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

Reviewed 3 June 2023 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel before, a number of years ago. I won't stay here again.

Check in was easy and I quickly received my room key. Looking around, it had been renovated and looked night. As the centre of the hotel is open to the top floor, with the rooms accessed by open hallways on each floor, I wondered how much noise from the seating areas on the main floor could be heard.

Answer: all of it.

Finally getting to my room, after the painfully slow trip on the elevator, I found what I would call 'partially' renovated room. The biggest detractors being the carpet - I haven't seen carpet in too many hotels these days - and an older model A/C unit spewing a scent of 'wet dog'.

I returned to the front desk for a new room, and was quickly accommodated. The new room had a hint of the same, but I was exhausted from my trip, and decided to live with it.

The deadbolt on the door did not function. The shower head leaked as did the redirect from tub faucet to shower.

The bed was extremely comfortable and I slept well only occasionally being woken up by the loud A/C unit and noise from outside my door.

Waking up I realized that the 'wet dog' smell was what I feared (yet ignored). Being sensitive to mould, I expect that my burning, itchy eyes and sinus congestion headache were from an improperly functioning A/C unit.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Antonio D'Alesio, Owner at Holiday Inn Montreal-Longueuil, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2023

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and criticisms. On occasion the air conditioning units have trouble keeping up with the high temperature and humidity. We assure you that these units are cleaned regularly. The atrium is our nicest feature, with natural light from skylights and our hanging plane, but it does allow some noise to travel. We ensure quiet time is respected after 10pm when the lobby bar closes. The doors all have working locks and security latches.