“Great Location, stay was only so-so”
Review of Suites of Euston

Suites of Euston
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Charlottetown
lizza13
“Great Location, stay was only so-so”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The gentleman that takes care of the reservations is quite helpful. He was a little "too much in your bubble" so to speak, but probably just being friendly.
There was a dead hornet on the floor, but he cleaned it when I pointed it out. Other than that, the room was clean and the sheets were clean. There was no dead-bolt on the door, which I didn't like.
The rooms are not very sound proof.. I could hear people yelling and partying outside for about 2 hours, kept waking me up.
Price is ok for the area, so if your looking for a decent place to stay, for not too pricey, it's a place for you.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank lizza13
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This place was a life saver! I was stuck for somewhere to stay on Canada day. I found it through Kijiji and called up Todd the owner. We made an appointment to meet and he was prompt on arriving. He showed me a nice 1 bedroom on the 2nd floor with a great bed...Super comfortable! He set me up with towels, soaps all the usual stuff. I told him I needed a place until September and he set me up right there.

Rent was reasonable and it is located really close to the downtown area so that was a big bonus for me. I had a tv, internet, small fridge, bathroom, counter and sink. There were even plates and cutlery. The building is a cool red brick and the architecture really stands out....very unique! I stayed the whole 2 months and had no problems with my deposit when I left. Todd is a good guy and was nothing but nice to me the whole time I stayed. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank DiegoM1976
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2011

The Suites of Euston provided my girlfriend and I with a charming home away from home while visiting Charlottetown on vacation. The room we stayed in was great. It had a unique heritage character and was very clean, spacious, with a nice queen sized bed, and a kitchenette from which we took full advantage of to make a nice meal. We found the owner to be friendly and accommodating. The location is great, only a short walk to the waterfront and other attractions. It is economically priced when considering other expensive options in Charlottetown. I would highly recommend The Suites of Euston to anyone. We will be coming back year after year!

Room Tip: Room 1 and 3 were great! Owner will show all available rooms.
  • Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank scarothpei
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Love, love, love this hotel. The location is great for shopping and getting around charlottetown. The property itself is older but is well taken care of and updated. Service is what you'd expect form Ritz-Carlton and I wish I was staying longer.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank bigliz80
Bangor, Maine
Reviewed 25 June 2011

There arent too many places on PEI that allow pets but the suites of euston did and it was a brand that we know is usually safe. We were not disappointed. The room was very clean and large. Check in was easy, staff was very helpful. Initially they gave us a room with a queen bed . We had it corrected since the dogs did not need their own beds. Overall the hotel is accessible, clean, and very quiet. ( very close to the cows ice cream shop and outlets) this is a great choice. We loved PEI and if returning this would be a hotel we would chosse again. Thanks to suites of euston for being so reliable regardless of what province we are visiting.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family