“So pleased a great chef has arrived here”
Review of Shaw's Restaurant

Shaw's Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We have been dining here on and off seventeen years, sometimes good, sometimes less than mediocre.
This years chef cares about his food. I had his seafood chowder and salmon. Done perfectly flavored and not overlooked. The dining room should have been completed jammed. But, lucky me, I got to experience on my own.

me got to exoeience it alone.

1  Thank suekdunedin

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We were staying there, so had dinner in their restaurant the first night. The ambience is wonderful, with wrap around windows that overlook the bay.
The menu is small but enough of a selection. I would liked to have had more of a vegetarian selection, but there was enough.
The food was delicious. Would highly recommend eating here at least one time if you're staying here.

1  Thank salandrich
Reviewed 13 September 2016

For some local homemade cooking, family run, friendly and min from Brackley Beach. They have excellent executive cottages with a real wood fire place. It is taking a step back in time.

1  Thank lovecuba2015
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We have eaten at Shaw's Restaurant several times. We have never been disappointed. On this trip I had the best fish cake that I have ever eaten. Excellent selection of fish and meal dishes, locally sourced and well presented.

1  Thank Tess V
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Four of us dined here, looking for a new experience on PEI, where we have spent summers for more than 15 years. All meals were exceptional in taste and presentation. Choices included scallops, rib steak, chicken, seafood risotto, two different salads and desserts. Our experience was worth the expense - fine dining at its best on PEI.

1  Thank DavRut