“Work Christmas Party ”

Ranked #71 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Interested in one-of-a-kind dining? Enjoy a dining experience that can only be found at the TOP OF THE PARK Restaurant, overlooking the Charlottetown Driving Park. Our three-tiered dining room offers a spectacular view from any table. Dining Experience Manager Sean Furlong and his culinary team always bring a positive, upbeat attitude, and an eagerness to promote local and fresh cuisine! The Red Shores culinary team has been presented with such awards as best Dessert & Local dish at Food & Wine Savor, Taste our Island Award, & best PEI Ribs, to name a few.
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

What a great place for a Christmas party. We had about sixty people in our group. Lots of room and the food was so good. Buffet was so well layer out. Lots to pick from. Would definitely recommend it to you and your friends. Lots of parking and easy access.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We have recently moved home to PEI and were a bit worried about eating establishments. We found that the better establishments were good but pricey - we are elderly, retired, limited income so after a lifetime of travelling about the world and eating in some pretty fancy places - we were reduced to eating a lot at home and quick food. BUT we discovered Top of the Park - at the Charlottetown Driving Park (we are not great race fans - but the atmosphere is interesting).
Great food and all you can eat - buffet - Gluten free available - service is good and the wait staff is great. We recommend it to one and all if you get to PEI and the Charlottetown area. Drinks availale from the wait staff and after eating you can go down to the Casino and lose your money there - or as we do play the penny slots for fun - watch a bit of sports on TV and occasionally have a Rye and Ginger.
Altogether a good (great) night and we love the food - prices - etc. We will be regular patrons as we live in the area. Hope to see you there.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I went to eat a lunch buffet and we were lucky enough to snag the turkey dinner buffet which happens to be my personal favorite!

The turkey gravy was a tad more salty than I would have liked, but outside of that, everything was phenomenal.

They were serving schnitzel with mushroom sauce, and I had multiple helpings. If you wanted to try a new food, chances are that here is the place to do it.

The desserts were plentiful and various! I loved the crème brulé. They had a gluten friendly dessert and I ate it without even realizing that it was gluten friendly!

The only negative was the actual room. If you have never been, it is a large open space and the table we were at was a good 50 metres from the buffet. Not a huge deal, but it's worth mentioning.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

The barbecued chicken and mashed potatoes were delicious. The pork was dry. Seafood chowder was good, lots of shrimp, mussel and fish. Lots of deserts to choose from on the desert table. My favorite was the sticky pudding cake then comes the trifle. My husbands desert favorite was the chocolate pudding the the pumpkin cheesecake.He salads were good also but I would like to see more greens.There was been on the carvery. Mustand pickles, chow etc. It is pricey but was a nice treat.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I am really happy I took my guests to eat here. We all had wonderful food and desserts. The double chocolate cookies were so good.