“It’s 9 o’clock on a Saturday ”
Review of Ta-Ke Sushi

Ta-Ke Sushi
Ranked #50 of 293 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

and the place is deserted, that probably isn’t a good sign but we are starving.
The egg rolls were very hot, but bland. The shrimp and veggie tempura were very good.
The dynamite and spider rolls were very tasty and nicely plated.
Was hoping to wash it all down with a nice sake but they only had either very cheap or expensive bottles, eg $35 seems to me to be too much for a decent bottle of sake, so we had a bottle of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc which was acceptable.

The highlight was the green tea ice cream.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We went for dinner after a day of touring. We had 4 rolls that my family ate in a jiffy! We did the Lobster roll, Love Maki-my favorite!, Spicy Scallop Maki and a California roll wrapped in Tuna. All were good, but Love Maki was my favorite! Quick to be seated and served. Will need to ask waitress for water refills and had to flag her down for the check too.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We each had the sushi lunch in a bento box.
It had chap chae , tempura yam, California rolls, salad, 5 pieces of sushi and came with a very small miso soup. Neither of us could finish it!
The green tea came in a pot and was especially delicious.
A delightful surprise!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Three of us wandered in for a peak and were happily greeted and seated. We weren't sure what to order so we picked a combo platter. I think it was palette B. WOW! 64 beautiful pieces of sushi served to us on a boat. It was a great value of just $60 (split 3 ways) and we could barely finish it all. Each piece was perfect. Paired with some local beer, it was a perfect night.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I think the lunch specials here, in particular the Bento Box, are the best deal in town. The atmosphere and service are nice. I generally get the maki bento box and it has nice variety for 10 bucks, it's well-prepared and presented, and there's almost more food than I can eat.

Date of visit: August 2017