We stayed in the Witter-Coombs 3 bedroom suite last night. WOW---an excellent accommodation!! Tons of bedroom space, great common area, cute kitchenette and a spacious full bath on the main level and 2 person shower on the top floor. Great place to stay with a few other couples or as a family needing its space from each other!! The staff were friendly and called the suite about 10 mins after we arrived to ensure everything was satisfactory!! How's that for service? That's never happened to me during a "hotel chain" stay! Morning breakfast was delicious! The mini quiches were my favorite!! Give the GG a try for Charlottetown! You won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown