All reviewsold houseyogurtstayed herebarbbathroom
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This was a charming B&B although I only stayed one night. Barb was very gracious. My room was perfect for my needs. Breakfast was awesome. A cute place that I wish I could have stayed in for longer. Bathroom was clean and spacious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2016

My sister and I visited fro three wonderful nights at the Spillet House in June. What a fantastic little place to stay! Barb was so warm and welcoming. Her house was charming and spotless, and her breakfasts were divine. It is one of my favourite places I've ever stayed while travelling.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Charlottetown in March is an interesting time. Barb didn't seem flustered by our laaaaate night flight and eaaaaaarly morning departure! We stayed for 6 nights and every morning different home made baking was a delight. The home is from another era when solid wood was the builders material. Everything is spit spot and cosy with Barb's handmade quilts everywhere - you can even purchase one to take home as a treasured souvenir.
We have loved our time here - comfortable, close to everything and welcoming.

The rates are reasonable too!

We would not hesitate to book in with Barb again - a very good experience!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank talkingtojo53
Reviewed 29 November 2015

I stayed here for work, for two nights, in a room with two double beds. Barb was a wonderful host and made very good breakfasts. The internet was fast. Lots of room for parking. Within five minutes walking distance from downtown Charlottetown. The B&B is also full of quilts, which Barb herself makes. The price is very reasonable. I hope to stay here again in the future and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Charlottetown.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2015

This is at least our fourth stay at Spillett House. Every time, Barb welcomes us like an old friend and offers us a comfortable, clean, and inviting place to stay. The rooms are decorated with antique furniture and there are two bathrooms upstairs, one a full bathroom with infloor heat and the other a powder room when the first is in use.

The house is quiet after 10 pm and you can count on a peaceful rest. The next morning, breakfast awaits. Fruit salad, yogourt, toast, eggs, and something "home baked" along with tea, coffee, juice. We love this place!

Barb has created a living space that is comfy and warm and our go to when on the island. You just can't say enough about this place. It's fantastic!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple