9,284 results
All reviewsforum towerslot machinesgreat casinogaming floorjohnny rocketshotel and casinoartist cafetotal rewardsmarket buffettable gamesgreat entertainmentnon smoking casinoget awayexchange ratemini vacationvalet parkingsports bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Casino Windsor and will consider this my home away from home when I want to play and stay at Caesars. The hotel is very nice and connected to the casino making it easy to get to events or gaming spaces and restaurants. I didn't see a room service menu so I am not sure they offer it. Overall - very nice!

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the river. I faced the back and it wasn't much of a view. Book spa treatments!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Me and my wife had very good time here at the Caesars Windsor Hotel! The people was friendly, the food was good, the rooms was amazing I had a wonderful water view looking at the city of Detroit. Would stay here forever if I could!

Room Tip: Need microwave 😂
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel is very old / outdated room decor and was showing signs of wear... wall coverings were peeling off the wall and many other things that are taken for granted in a luxury casino hotel room just were not there at Caesars Windsor

Room Tip: Stay in the Adult Only Forum Tower not the Augustus Tower
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Norm B, Guest Relations Manager at Caesars Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello Justin M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I apologize for the deficiencies you discovered during your visit and wish that you would have brought it to our attention during your visit so that we could have rectified it.

I’m happy to report that we are in the midst of a renovation of our rooms to upgrade them to a higher standard.

I hope in the future you will give us another chance.

Norm
Total Service Manager
Caesars Windsor

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just loved the casino, very clean, very much fun, and the food in the buffet was very good!Welcoming, friendly employees and the clean, non-smoking air have made Caesars our casino of choice. Good selection of slots and table games. Great entertainment offerings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If you want a non smoking, clean, casino with great food options then visit Caesars Windsor. There were plenty of choices for slot and table games along with a large poker room. Good atmosphere and again it is NON-Smoking! How awesome.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple