“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
London, Canada
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

I recently travelled to Windsor on business and was very pleased with the service and quality at the hotel. The location is perfect and the rooms were spacious and very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my business associates, friends and family.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bonn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on a few occasions and I am looking forward to staying once again in the spring. They have all the amenities that I need, so I don't need to pack everything from my closet! I enjoyed a coffee while getting ready in the morning, so I don't need to deviate from my usual morning routine. Fitness facilities and swimming pool are a real bonus. The staff are friendly all the time and are very helpful with local information. We have always been very pleased with the cleanliness and amenities. I like HI and have recommend this place to others.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

I heard about this place through a friend and I decided to give it a shot and man was I happy that I did. I had great service, everyone was friendly and any problems or concerns that I had, they were willing to help me to the best of their ability. I would definantly recommend this place to others.

Room Tip: choose a higher floor
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank chika_11
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

The staff is very attentive and I like the spacious room. The location was ideal for me for work and there is plenty of things to do in the area. Nice easy walk to the river with great views. I come to the area a few times a year and I will always stay there.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank RobertO724
Waterloo, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

Dumpy rooms. Old furniture, patched-up finishes, no underpadding under carpet, TINY bathroom. You expect a certain standard from HI and this one falls far short. Should have been half the price. – 4/10

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
HIWINDSOR, Manager at Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown, responded to this review, 7 December 2011
On behalf of the entire Hotel team, I would like to thank you for your comments on our hotel. They help us to continue to grow and improve on what we can offer. We have taken your comments very seriously, and will be looking into the matter further. Should you wish to discuss things in any greater detail, please do not hesitate to contact one of our managers directly at the hotel.

Travellers are raving about these Windsor hotels