“Cappuccino”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: East End
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic little coffee shop! The service is is great! This is by far the best cappuccino in the city! If you haven't been here, you are seriously missing out!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to relax with a coffee. Really nice quirky decor, comfy seats, power outlets and free wifi.

They also support local Toronto artists!

Highly recommend visiting :)

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Great coffee shop along our walk. We had coffee and a danish, both good. Lovely surroundings, very laid back.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

After an evening of biking by the waterfront, we were looking for somewhere to warm up and grab a latte. We came across this place driving down Queen and picked it based on the ambiance. We walked in and were welcome by a friendly barista that was open and willing to help us out with the menu since there was so much to choose from. We opted for a Vanilla Chai Latte and a Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate and the last minute decision of a short bread cookie. Everything was fantastic and the cookie was delicious, I will have to go back and try all the other ones!

Never had a chance to try the other food as it was about 10pm- which is another great thing, it's open until 11pm even on Sunday evenings. It's a great place to grab a drink and read a book, look forward to visiting again!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This is a cute little café my boyfriend and I happened to stumble along in search of coffee. The atmosphere is very relaxing with a quaint rustic vibe to it, Wi-Fi, and a decent selection of hot drinks to choose from.

I got the cortada which is a Cuban coffee with condensed milk and regular milk used to make it and my boyfriend got the hot chocolate. I loved my choice because it had the perfect punch of caffeine I was looking for considering I just came back from Italy (where the coffee is amazing. My boyfriend's hot chocolate (which I tried myself) didn't really taste like hot chocolate but more like hot milk.

I'd come back here again if I were in the area because the atmosphere is that relaxing.