“Great place!”

Ranked #2,062 of 9,375 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Food was great ....service not so great !

The prosciutto and arugula pizza was absolutely amazing! Definitely worth returning. Cavellino pasta was just "ok". Service needs to be more attentive but she was very nice otherwise. The coconut cake ....AMAZING!!

Jennifer L, Guest Relations Manager at Levetto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you very much for the honest review, Angie! We appreciate your comments and take them to heart. We're so happy you enjoyed the food and we'll be sure to pass along your feedback. :)

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I visited their spadina location recently. This place is pretty small, got a few small tables in the front and a large one in the back. They offer salad, pasta , pizza and dessert. I ordered their peking duck pizza, which has duck, cucumber, cheese, green onion etc. On it. Their pizza come in 2 sizes. For this one, it's $9.5 small and $18 large. This pizza is only offered at this location and it is really good. Duck and cheese actually go really well together. They make their pasta and dessert from scratch apparently so i will have to try it next time.

Jennifer L, General Manager at Levetto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy you tried Chinatown's special, the Peking Duck Pizza while there. We look forward to welcoming you back for scratch made pasta and dessert!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We were attending an event across the street and just looking for a quick bite and drink. What a delightful surprise this was. Cute, comfy and yummy. I had a monstrous arugula salad with goat cheese. Never thought I would eat the whole thing (but I did). My companions each ordered small pizzas and they were both divine. The Pinot Grigio was crisp and cold and the service friendly and fast. My only complaint: they had no ice. Who runs out of ice in the middle of summer? Nonetheless we returned after the event for another quick bite and the third pizza we shared was as good as the first two. Next time I'll definitely try the pasta!

Jennifer L, Public Relations Manager at Levetto, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you very much for your review, Vickie! We really appreciate it and we're happy you enjoyed Levetto! :)

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This place is right across the street from 99 Sudbury St venue where I was on Tuesday night for a movie. My daughter and I needed dinner and this place has pizza in two sizes, the individual and 6-piece rectangle. For $16 (plus tax) I got Italian sausage, black olives and instead of fennel, fresh basil which they gladly accommodated. I got it "to go" but it was so hot outside we stayed inside at the long eat-in table. Crust was surprisingly good and toppings were generous and not too salty. Three pieces each was satisfying and delicious. Will have it again when I return for another movie later this month.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Price is right. Atmosphere is easy going. Super casual. Staff friendly, and food comes quick. The food just isn't that fantastic. Trecce pasta is a mound topped with raw goat cheese and sundried tomatoes. Stick with the pizza. Panzanella salad is also pretty good. Good place to go solo with a book for a glass of wine and by of Za.