“My happy place ”

Rest Nest Float Club
Ranked #20 of 327 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the wonderful world of floatation therapy. Experience the liberating feeling of weightlessness, complete physical relaxation, and profound relief from stress on all levels. Floating facilitates the healing of recent injuries, enhances rehabilitation of chronic injuries, aids in the treatment of addictions and depressions, helps regulate sleep patterns, eases backache, sore feet, and swollen ankles, stimulates the brain's creative right hemisphere, and eases the pain of arthritis. Experience the deepest rest on earth at Rest Nest. Float Therapy, also known as Sensory Deprivation, is a highly effective form of relaxation that produces unparalleled results. Individuals float effortlessly inside a state of the art zero gravity pod, completely free from all outside interference. Water is infused with 1,300 lbs of pharmaceutical Epsom salt, nourishing the body with a wide range of healing properties, as well as an escape from the Earth's gravitational pull.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to REST Nest for a year now and I absolutely love it. I got the membership which encourages me to go monthly so I can practice mindfulness at least once a month (total bare minimum!).

The staff are friendly and approachable and will help you get set up for your first time. Each room offers its own private shower with body wash, shampoo and conditioner, towels, earplugs. You can also use the Vaseline in the bar area to protect any excoriated/scratched areas that may be sensitive to salt water.

The experience itself starts with a shower, followed by approx an hour in the Pod with your choice of music to lead you in and to notify you of the last 5 minutes of the float. You can float in complete darkness or with lights on. The Pod cover can be opened and closed so you're never locked in during your float.

The best times I've gone have been when I've been stressed, have a lot on my mind, overwhelmed with constant texts and messages that I just want to disconnect. I emerge from the Pod feeling like I've caught a second wind. It's a great feeling.

In the bar area there is a small water cooler and some teas, which are lovely to enjoy after a float.

Highly recommend it for anyone seeking an escape and some time to disconnect. You will emerge feeling brand new!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Wonderful facility with great service. Best hour I can give myself during the week without any effort except to show up at this facility. Everything else is provided and all I need to do is be there. Helps to relax and rejuvenate. Highly recommended!

2  Thank browne4651
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I LOVE floating experience, where I can concentrate on my body and mind, and completely let go of whatever that's on my mind. It is the only way you can relax your entire body, every piece of your muscle. This place is awesome! Stuff are super nice and friendly, Location is great for urban travelers. I would recommend all my friend to give it a try.

1  Thank Kate Z
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Went here for my birthday - amazingly relaxing experience. I had no idea how it feels when there is no sound, no light, no sense of temperature (hot/cold), and no sense if weight. One of the most relaxing ways to tune out the world and come away feeling truly rested and refreshed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Tired of trying to simply F~L~O~A~T at public pools, without getting smacked in the head or gyrated by the turmoil of the 'butterfly' swimmers who surround you. Give yourself the relief of weightlessness in this tranquil TIME~OUT. Come home to your Self in this relaxing pod of effortless serenity. Flood your senses with energetic rainbow colours of aqua, blue, green, red or yellow... or disappear into the darkness, if you prefer. Focus gently & see the subtle grains of salt, sparkle like stars on the horizon of a magically lit sky. Simply, effortlessly awesome! Your senses will thank you!

1  Thank marlene_kennedy